Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Yeah they won.
The Dockers that is. I was scrapping some pics of Asher in her Eagles scarf durring the game and when ever I cheered for the Dockers she would break out into song singing the Eagles team song at the top of her voice. It was so funny that even Craig was having a chuckle over it.
Dreaming of U


This is a new page I did for Steph to put up on the wall in her shop. I used the KI letters and flower stickers for it. The photo was taken of me sitting on the rocks somewhere near Busselton on our honeymoon. We didn't know it at the time but I was about two weeks pregnant with Asher.
I was a part of cyber crop today. Have finished the challenges and will take a pic tomorrow. Not loving the layout though. May try and add or change something tonight.
Thats about all from me for now.
Till next time.

3 Comments:

At 28 August, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

This is so beautiful Julie --- I love all that is going on -- especially love the different color flowers and buttons on the pic!!!

 
At 28 August, 2006 , Blogger Julie said...

great job with the layout J2 - looks fantastic. congrats on the win over at DD.

 
At 30 August, 2006 , Blogger Danielle Holsapple said...

LOVE this layout!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home