Life happenings at Jacs place

Friday, September 08, 2006

I was checking out Rach's blog last night and she had answered some tag questions then thought that I may answer them too. So here they are.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1.Governess on a cattle station up north. Lasted six months. I didn't get along all that well with the family and being isolated with them made it hard.
2.Play leader at a after school care center
3.Relief child careworker at a few child care centers.
4.Child care assistant at child care center for 16 plus years and still there.

B) Four movies I could/would watch over and over:

I'm not a real movie lover. Once I've seen it once I'm not usually all that fussed on whatiching it again but I loved watching these

1.Coyotee Ugly
2.Sweet home Alabama
3.Ice castles. Is an older movie but I always liked it
4.Forever young

C) Four places I have lived:

1. Hilton park
2.Mandurah
3.Woodvale
4.Leda. All in WA. Not been out of the state. One day.

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Desperate housewives
2. Pison break
3. Lost
4. Home and away.{I've watched it for ages and will still sit and watch it now when home}

E) Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Busselton.
2. Esperance
3.Pemberton
4.Margaret river

F)Four websites I visit daily:

1. Embellished
2. Scrapbook.com.
3. Scrapboxx
4. Blogs to catch up on goss!

G)Four of my favourite foods:

1. Chocolate
2.Pasta of any sort
3. Chessecake
4. Vanilla slice

Places I would rather be right now:

1. On a scrap retreat of any sort
2. Anywhere warmer than here
3. On holidays with family
4. Will have to agree with Rach on this one. Heidi Swapps scrap room (with full use of it of course)

I) Four friends I think will respond:

Not too sure about that at all maybe some of my American scrappy friends Dana, Danielle, Michelle and Adrienne.

2 Comments:

At 08 September, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this Julie -- I will def. do this ----> and can I be in the HS room with u?????

 
At 08 September, 2006 , Blogger Sharryn Thomson said...

Gee..I hope your whiplash eases off soon..theres nothing worse than a sore neck is there?
That pic of Asher is gorgeous..what beautiful eyes she has.
Cheers
Sharryn :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home