Life happenings at Jacs place

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Photo swap layouts




I was involved in my first photo swap layout over at Embellished a while back and I enjoyed every minute of it. I did this Treasured moments layout for Lorrie and I totally love it. It was the first layout I had ever done so much doodling on.









This is the layout that Lorrie did for me in return. It is a photo of Asher taken at a friends weding and it just so happened that the pics of Lorrie and her little boy I used for her page where taken at a wedding too. I totally love this layout she did for me. I may even try and do some stamping on transperancies some day soon.




I took my car down to the repairers yesterday to get an idea of what the cost of getting my car fixed up after the accident. Some of what I thought were scratches are actually where the bumper has cracked the whole thing has to be replaced. Nearly $1000 to get it replaced and fix up where the bumper has pushed the tail gate in.
The lady that hit me has been speaking to her insurance company and as there is no apparent damage to her car she is not abliged to put in a claim. Not too sure just how it is all going to work out. Her insurance adviced her to get my repairer to put the claim in to her insurance company and that they will just take it from there. Sounds like it may get a bit rough as she can't believe she did that much damage with out none we could see to hers. I'm guessing she thinks that there was some damage there before hand but there wasn't. It had only been done about this time last year.
I got a couple of thanks but no thanks for a few layouts I subbed to the mags here but still haven't heard from the American one so I may still get lucky but then again I may just not hear anything at all.
Not too much scrapping going on here at the moment. I did a few simple cards for father's day and Mother in laws b'day. I'm working on a page for the time challenge over at designer diaries. I will get stuck into it again on Friday. I want to break out my sewing machine which has just been in for a service and using it at night after work is just not a great idea if I want Asher to stay asleep. There is another cyber crop over at Embellished Friday night I so can't wait. I've got to go out and get a canvas for one of the challenges.
Oh well thats about it for now.
Till next time I wish everyone well and happy scrapping.






3 Comments:

At 06 September, 2006 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

hope everything works out with your car jules! Love the lo's!

 
At 07 September, 2006 , Blogger Sharryn Thomson said...

Wow Julie..the whole car scenario sucks. How are you supposed to get anywhere if the other lady has no damage and there were no witnesses?
I hope everything works out for you.
Cheers
Sharryn :)

 
At 16 January, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo... im famous yet again...lol > ihad so much fun doing Ashers photo. Was so nice to do a pink page and i am so glad you liked it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home