Life happenings at Jacs place

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Just had to share a cute pic.

While I was snapping some pics of Asher playing with her trains last night she cralwed onto my lap and I snapped this pic. Just fell in love with her big blues all over again when I seen how this one turned out.




I finally finished my page for the designer diaries time challenge. It was a page I had fun doing but Craig wasn't too impressed about me wanting to take some pics as close to 1.24 pm as possible. The main one was taken at 1.25ish. I know some of the other pics I chose to use aren't perfect but I still wanted to use them so I worded my journaling around not being perfect.
I ended up at the doctors yesterday with a sore neck. I've got myself some whip lash from the accident on Saturday. I do hope that things get better with it as it is uncomfortable at the moment.
Thats about it for now. Till next time.

3 Comments:

At 08 September, 2006 , Blogger Kelley said...

Lovely LO Julie!! Love the blue eyes too!! Gorgeous!
Lol at hubby not wanting to take pics at that time! Mine would protest too!! LOL!

 
At 08 September, 2006 , Blogger Danielle Holsapple said...

Love that layout girl.....so glad you were inspired!

 
At 08 September, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

Julie -- loved how the LO turned out -- Asher is sooo cute -- love those eyes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home