Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Cyber crop fun

Once again I was part of the fun at an Embellished cyber crop.
We had three challenges to do on the night. Challenge one was to do a page with Spring or Embellsihed in the title on a white background and include flower similar to the Embellished logo.
This is my page and I used some of my stash from my inspiration squad spot at Scrappindipity to do it with. At first I was having a hard time as I with it as I wanted to use a different photo. I kept on changing between this one and the one on my next layout and finally decided on this one. It was taken earlier on in the year when out shopping with Craig and Asher we seen one of those jumping set ups where you are attached to a big elastic rope and jump like crazy on big bouncy mats. I didn't think Asher would go through with it when she said she wanted a turn but she did. As Asher is so small the guy opperating it was making the elastic rope extra springy and she went so she went up higher and the highershe went the more she squealed. In delight.

This next one is my take on a Becky Fleck sketch which was our second challenge of the night and it had to be around a season. I ended up having to flip the sketch to suit the photo which was taken of Asher at Craig's X'mas wind up a few years back were we all went to a park that had a playground shaped like a pirate ship. I didn't really want to do a lot of journalling with this photo as I've used another one taken at the same time and journaled around that outting on my pirate fun page so I didn't want to repeat the journaling so to speak. Before starting this page I was checking out the gallery at Scrap boxx and came across a layout there done by Janine called Precious teddy. She used a quoteon her page by A A Milne and I loved it so much I knew that I knew I would use it somewhere as well. The quote reads "If there comes was a day when we are no longer together. Keep us in our hearts we'll stay there forever.
I'll be back with the third challenge. I accidently hit the delete button and removed one of my images.
Bother.

1 Comments:

At 12 September, 2006 , Blogger Nicole and Andrew said...

both pages are great Julie
lov the flowers on the top page :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home