Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, September 10, 2006

The third challenge.



Okay third time lucky I keep hitting the delete button.

The third challenge was a canvas one. Once again I used some of my stash from Scrappindipity, which included some canvas photo paper. I will be taking this and my Lil springer layout down to Bec and Lorrie durring the week once I've sorted out one of the hinges on the canvas book which is coming loose. The jouranling on the side of the canvas is hard to read in the photo so here it is.

Although the sound of the two of you trying to make music together can annoy me the sight of it is something I will always treasure.

Oh bother I hit the delete button yet again and the last image has gone. As I've got to sort out dinner I will leave this post as is. The back cover had another photo of Asher and Craig on it and said I hope you both will always enjoy your time making music. Love Mum.

That's it for now.
Till next time happy scrapping.

6 Comments:

At 11 September, 2006 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

that piece is too cool julie.. love the colors you picked.. you seem to have a knack for that!

 
At 11 September, 2006 , Blogger Julie said...

the canvas and layouts from the cyber crop look fantastic Julie, the lil springer one is tooo cute

 
At 12 September, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

That is soo pretty Julie -- great work!!!

 
At 12 September, 2006 , Blogger Terri B said...

Hi Julie, Looks great. Love the BG pp you have used.

 
At 12 September, 2006 , Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Love the challenges! Very inspiring and fun looking layouts Jules. :)

 
At 16 September, 2006 , Blogger Michelle Roberts said...

Those papers are so lush looking - I LOVE the way you've put the seal for the flower centre!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home