Life happenings at Jacs place

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sharing some new photos.

I loved the photo's and Pages my friend and fellow dter, Anthea(thinking of you Missy) at Steph's did with her boys and their letter that I wanted to do the same with an A for Asher. I got some new Urban Lily papers and a sugar cube from Arty Pants yesterday so I was thinking of using some of these photos I took yesterday afternoon on the cube. I took her down to the park near Mum's after school yesterday and we both had a ball taking the photos. So much so that when I suggested we go down to the edge of the pond to take some down there some ducks came up to her and she was so excited about the ducks coming up to her she started jumping up and down so much that she nearly fell in.

On Sunday we all went out for a drive and ended up in Fremantle near the North Mole. I couldn't resist taking this photo of Asher and Craig walking along the mole.
I tried to get some photos of Craig and myself to use on my Real challenge over at designer diaries but they didn't turn out right so will have to take some more over the weekend.
Asher had her Pre Primary sports carnival last week and had a ball. I managed to take these photos of my little athlete. When doing the egg and spoon race she was more interested in looking over at Craig and her grandparents to see if they were watching her that her egg (golfball) was on the ground more than it was on the spoon. We've come to the conclusion that our little girl isn't going to be a sports lover but she had fun and that is the main thing.
Sitting here watching the Steve Irwin memorial on TV while I'm typing here. Even Asher wants to get ready for school quickly so she can watch it. He deffinatly had a great personality and will be missed.
That's about all from me for now.
Till next time .Happy scrapping.

8 Comments:

At 20 September, 2006 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

great photos jules.. loving them.. can't wait to see what you do with them! :)

 
At 20 September, 2006 , Blogger jilly said...

Woo Hoo - great photos Julie! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

 
At 20 September, 2006 , Blogger Julie said...

cute pix J2, love the idea of the letter shots. have fun scrapping them!!

 
At 20 September, 2006 , Blogger Kelley said...

Gorgeous pics J2!!! I loved and copied that idea from Anthea too!!!

 
At 21 September, 2006 , Blogger Ali Russell said...

Love those Photos Julie!
I love the one with Asher and the 'A'.
Chat soon
Ali x x

 
At 21 September, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love all the pics your dd is so cute!! cant wait to see the finished sugar cube

 
At 21 September, 2006 , Blogger connie said...

Great Pics Julie... looking forward to seeing your sugar cube!!!.. i wasnt sure what to do with mine..lol...

Take care....

C...xxxx

 
At 21 September, 2006 , Blogger Mardi said...

Beautiful photos Julie....do you mind if I pinch your idea too....its so jolly cute.
I see Ive been tagged ...Ill get on to it soon.
Mardi x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home