Life happenings at Jacs place

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Pirate dress up day
I know I posted pics yesterday but I just had to share these cute ones I took today. It was a pirate dress up day at school today and Asher made the sweetest pirate, complete with her little bird tucked under her arm. I tried to tie it onto her shoulder but it wouldn't stay there so she decided to carry it instead.
When we got into the room she showed me her pirate poppet on the big pirate ship on the wall and I just had to take a pic of her and her poppet. She had a fun day and it is all I've heard about all afternoon.
Onto other stuff. I finished my sugar cube for Arty Pants. I emailed the pics over to Jodie and I want to wait till she has seen them before posting them here. I've still got a few things I'm planning on doing with the left over papers after I've done some blogging. It was fun to do and after a few muff ups it came out really cute.
Till next time. Happy scrapping.

8 Comments:

At 22 September, 2006 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Julie
Asher is the cutest little pirate
Have a great day
Joanne

 
At 22 September, 2006 , Blogger Sarah said...

One very cute pirate! Cooper has a pirate party day next week at kindy.

You're a step ahead of me with you're sugar cube. Need to start this weekend. That and the challenge. Looking forward to seeing everybody's projects this month.

Have a great weekend. Oh and I'm glad to see everybody else uses pizza boxes too!!

 
At 22 September, 2006 , Blogger connie said...

so very cute!!!!
Cant wait to c ur sugar cube.. mines all done.. just need to post on my blog!!!

take care

C...xxx

 
At 22 September, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh she is such a cute pirate. What a great costume!

Have a wonderful week end Julie:)

 
At 22 September, 2006 , Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Love the pirate photo! Can not wait to see what you have done with the sugar cube. I am still waiting to recieve mine. :)

 
At 22 September, 2006 , Blogger Ali Russell said...

She looks so cute Julie!!! Did you teach her some pirate talk??
Look forward to seeing that pic in a layout!
Chat soon
Ali x x

 
At 24 September, 2006 , Blogger jilly said...

Oh Julie, that is the cutest thing ever!

 
At 24 September, 2006 , Blogger Julie said...

She's just too cute, good to hear she had a ball.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home