Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, September 25, 2006

Arty Pants projects and new stuff

I finally got around to putting the finishing touched to my AP design team projects. We were given a couple of peices of Urban lily paper a sugar cube and some stickers. I used the papers on the cube ,a card and have got plans to do a layout with some of the photos on the cube from Asher's A photo shoot. I tired to upload more photo's of the cube as I decorated the inside as well but blogger isn't letting me at the moment.
This is the card I made. For a friend of mine who lost someone close to her recently.
This is the layout I did with the stickers. I was lucky enough to have some papers that matched the stickers in a bundle of stuff I got from Em last week. I also di the layout for a BOM challenge page over at Zig.

The layout I did around my dreams, some that have come true and others that are still dreams.
This is my alterd door hanger. The third challenge from the cc on Friday night. I posted it in the Em gallery a little while ago so now can share it here. I had fun doing this and love how it turned out.

The real us is my page for the real challenge over at dd's. I had this page sort of planned out in my head and just needed the right photo for it. As you can tell dh wasn't all that happy with having his photo taken. The journaling is a little hard to read but it is about how I feel about our mariage. I know it's not perfect and that we have or moments but we love and that is what counts.

Well thats about it from me for now. I've got a scrap mess to clean up before heading of to bed so It's bye for now. Till next time happy scrapping.

8 Comments:

At 26 September, 2006 , Blogger jilly said...

Julie, these are UNREAL! I think perhaps I'd better remove my finger and get scrapping!

 
At 26 September, 2006 , Blogger Ali Russell said...

These look great Julie!! Great job with all of them!

 
At 26 September, 2006 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Julie
these LO's are awesome..love Ashers altered door hanger
Have a good one
Joanne

 
At 26 September, 2006 , Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Love the sugar cube and card! Looks like you have been very busy lately Julie.
:)I better get my butt into gear and do my cube!

 
At 27 September, 2006 , Blogger connie said...

Love it all.. STUNNING...!!!
Take care..

C..xxx

 
At 27 September, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love all of these Julie -- they are beautiful!!!

 
At 30 September, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE your sugar cube and LO's Julie. We are definitely going to have to catch up soon!!

 
At 30 September, 2006 , Blogger Anthea said...

gorgeous card Julie! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home