Life happenings at Jacs place

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ashers page and some good news.
This is Asher's page for the cyber crop challenge over at Zig on the weekend. I forgot to add it in the other day. She had fun doing it and had glue all over one of my craft mats. Now just to get her an album for all her creations or I could just start another pizza box just for her pages. (LOL)
My good news. Still waiting for that elusive email about getting some of my pages published but I found out today that my door hanger I did for one of the challenges for the cyber crop over at Zig won. I was so happy. I just love how it turned out.
I also have been asked for some help by one of my AU friends over at SB.com in making up a sugar cube like the one I did for Arty Pants. I said to her that I would do up an instruction sheet for her and also asked Jodie at AP if she would like me to send over the cube for display in the shop. She said that they would love to put it up in the shop.
The voting has started over at Em in the idol contest and although I may get elimiated this round I'm already thinking on what to do for the 2nd round and will probably still do the challenges even if not going through.
Thats it from me for now. Till next time, happy scrapping.

6 Comments:

At 28 September, 2006 , Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Julie.....you have been so busy...lots of new layouts and projects.
Ashers page is just gorgeous...I bet she is really proud of it too.
Mardi x

 
At 28 September, 2006 , Blogger Julie said...

oh too cute, she's done a great job....lol with all the glue,sounds like maddy when she's at it.

 
At 29 September, 2006 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

Jules... have more faith... your stuff is WAY COOL! I'm sure you will go on to the next round! Asher's page is adorable! :)

 
At 30 September, 2006 , Blogger Anthea said...

well done on making it through to the second round!

well done on the win too, and the sugar cube as well.

and Ashers page looks great!

 
At 01 October, 2006 , Blogger Sarah said...

Love your sugar cube! And Asher's page is great. It's great when they like to join in :)

 
At 01 October, 2006 , Blogger Kelley said...

Congrats on the win at ZZ!!!
That LO is so cute!!! Well done to Asher!!!
And your sugar cube so is awesome!!!! FABBO work Julie!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home