Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, October 16, 2006

New page and some news.



Over at DD's (in my side bar) they have got an autumn challenge going on at the moment. I've not got any autumn photos here at home but my friend Anthea let me scrap one of hers. I am so happy with how it turned out. Now to work on my tag challenge page but I've got a few other things to do before getting to that. I've got a sugar cube sitting here waiting to do. I had so much fun doing the one up for Jodie at Arty Pants that when I noticed that Steph had them in stock I said that I would do one up for her as well. My sugar cube that I did for Arty pants is now in the shop so if anyone is out that way and wants to pop in and check out the shop they can check out my cube as well.
As for my news. I didn't make it through to the next round of the idol competition. The voting was pretty close for round three and there are some great pages already coming through for those that made it into round 4. I was hoping that I could share my pages now that I'm not in it any more but Ali has asked us not to until the competition has finished so you can check it out here if you want in the no longer in the competition gallery.
Oh by the way Mardi if you want to check it out I found another way to do flowers LOL.
Things here have ben ok not too much happening on the home and work front for us we lead a dull life here. Craig took Asher out fishing yesterday and I had the house to myself for a few hours. It was heaven.
If anyone wants or knows of anyone that has a home for a 5 1/2 year old active poodle please let me know. Asher has told me I no longer have a little girl. anymore, she's a poodle now, has been pretending to be a dog all weekend and she is driving me nuts but I love it.
I had better get going as my poodles video is about to finish and she will most definately want me for something. Till next time happy scrapping.

11 Comments:

At 16 October, 2006 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

aahhh Julie don't you just love kids, I hope you and your poodle have a great day
Joanne

 
At 16 October, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol about asher being the poodle. great page!

 
At 16 October, 2006 , Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Love the flowers all over the page. Just gorgeous!
And how quick are you with the next challenge, I still need to get to mind yet!
Thx for dropping me a line at my BLOG!

 
At 16 October, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Julie what a gorgeous LO. Your friend is going to love that!! As for your "Poodle" I have a nearly 5 yo "dog slash cat" that your "poodle" would probably love to play with...RAOTFLOL ;-)
Cheers
Tammy

 
At 17 October, 2006 , Blogger deirdre said...

thats a beautiful LO Julie, cant wait to see a poodle page, LOL! Sorry about Idol, next year!
Dee

 
At 17 October, 2006 , Blogger Julie said...

Fantastic layout Julie - great colour choices.
LOL at Asher - the things kiddo's come up with....too cute. Glad to hear you got some 'me' time, all mummy's need a break now and then.

 
At 17 October, 2006 , Blogger Ali Russell said...

Great layout as usual Julie!! You do wonders with flowers..
Chat soon
Ali x x x

 
At 17 October, 2006 , Blogger connie said...

love it Julie....all those beautiful flowers...

Take care..

C..xxx

 
At 18 October, 2006 , Blogger Anthea said...

YES I do love it!!!

looks great Julie, and I cant wait to see it IRL!!

 
At 18 October, 2006 , Blogger Mardi said...

LOL..Julie..Im off to check out your new flower ...were you thinking of me as you created it?..hehe.
LOL at the Poodle too..
Mardi x

 
At 21 October, 2006 , Blogger Yvette Adams said...

Lol at your poodle. I have a 4yo dinosaur. It's my fault - I made her a tail :)
Love all the cut out flowers on your layout.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home