Life happenings at Jacs place

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Embelished lost poster turns up again.

This time outside day care on Wednesday. I had to get Craig to do the photo taking as he is the one that does the daycare pick ups.
And today it turned up at the zoo. After seeing the photo Craig took yesterday I said to myself, self don't forget to get Asher to take her hat of. And guess what I forgot. But then again I was at the zoo with Ashers class and two others from her pre primary year. I was, with another parent trying to keep track of eleven heads all in red t-shirts. Having heart attacks whenever we met up with any of the others from our group as I kept on losing a few of my eleven in a sea of red shirts. I wanted to try and get some nice pics of Asher but it just wasn't the best time for me to do it so I said that we would take her up there again one day soon. I was that buggered from walking all over the zoo that when we came home I put a video on for Asher and crashed out on the bed for a few hours. Craig was in charge of sorting out dinner tonight so I didn't have to worry about that but at six he hadn't even started making his tuna mornay as he had been too busy putting his new beast (computer) together so he ended up doing a macca's run.

I've finally finished my idol page. Not all that fussed on the beading side of it though. Will take a pic and post it in the gallery over there tomorrow. Which is looking awesome by the way. Ali has brought in a great twist for the next round. I'm looking forward to it if I make it through though. We will have to scrap someones elses photo and then email it over to her for her to upload so it is going to be an anonymus (sp??) page so to speak.
Well not too much else happening or happened durring the week but have a scrappy weekend ahead. I've got a cyber crop on with Zig tomorrow night and a dt crop over at Steph's on Saturday. Hopefully I will also get to do a few of my challenges this weekend too.
Till next time happy scrapping.
P.S. Anyone reading this and knows just when Anthea's b'day is can they let me know? I know it is coming up soon but the cheeky thing won't tell me when. Sorry Missy but I did say I was going to try and find out some way or other. LOL.

5 Comments:

At 27 October, 2006 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Julie
Nice to see you had such a pleasant time at the zoo...lol. Sorry can't help with Antheas birthday date.
Hope you have fun with all of your crops this week end.
Have a good one
Joanne

 
At 27 October, 2006 , Blogger Julie said...

Sounds like a tiring day J2 - is sooo hard to keep total control of so many kiddo's at once. Love seeing where your poster is popping up - keep up the great work with it.
Now as for anthea's birthday - hmmmmmm how much is it worth to you LOL.............four words - RAK LIST KNOWS ALL!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 27 October, 2006 , Blogger Micaela said...

You're doing such a great job with Embellished Exposed Julie - keep up the good work!!

 
At 28 October, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

I totally know what it is like going on a field trip with a bunch of kiddos --- so nerve wracking isn't it?

 
At 30 October, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

loving the poster bit... too funny! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home