Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, October 23, 2006


Just had to share.
This amazing photo I got of my beautiful little girl today. Isn't she just a sweetie.
We headed of to swimming today with our LOST poster in tow and after we got todays photo of the poster I took some of her having fun in the pool before her swimming lessons. We were pretty much the only ones there and my little girl was yelling at the top of her voice "No more photo's". Do you think this little camera clicking scrap nut listened, Not likely or I wouldn't have this photo which I so love.
Onto other news. I'm back in the idol comp over at EM as a dt wild card. I am so wrapped.
I've got heaps to do tonight so I had better get my act together and get of here I guess.
Till next time happy scrapping.
Oh Kelly thanks for the tag will check it out in a tick. No promises though as I'm over them at the moment. LOL.

9 Comments:

At 24 October, 2006 , Blogger Mardi said...

Yes...this is certainly a gorgeous photo Julie...she obviously loves swimming.
Im so happy for you to be back in the EM idol comp...Im sure that was very exciting news.
Mardi x

 
At 24 October, 2006 , Blogger Danielle Holsapple said...

Asher isn't used to having her photo taken, is she?! LOL! COngrats on the Idol - good luck!

 
At 24 October, 2006 , Blogger jilly said...

Divine photo Julie! What a cutie!

 
At 24 October, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that photo of asher is ADORABLE. good luck with the EM idol comp!!!

 
At 24 October, 2006 , Blogger Chris Millar said...

I think it's terrific that you're back in Idol Julie! Best of luck!

 
At 24 October, 2006 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

YAY!! Congrats on getting back into Idol..The pic of Asher is just adorable
Have a great day
Joanne

 
At 24 October, 2006 , Blogger deirdre said...

Gorgeous pic of Asher, and LOL to the no more photo's. And congrats on the wildcard....fab news!
Deexx

 
At 24 October, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

very cute pics of asher Julie -- and a big congrats on the idol!!!

 
At 25 October, 2006 , Blogger Sarah said...

Wow, what a great photo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home