Life happenings at Jacs place

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Today the poster turned up
at school. Asher isn't looking all that pleased about it though and her new toy bucket a cars one just had to go along for news today and had to be in the photo too.
Been thinking I may have to redo the poster as the em part of it isn't all that clear. Oh well a job for later I guess.
I've been tagged by Kelly over at Em. Thanks Kelly.
Here goes.
1.Things that scare me:- Spiders,Mice,Rats
2. People who make me laugh:- At the moment it is definatley Jo and Suse over at Em. Our two chat queen contenders are chatting up a storm lately and their ramblings are definately bringing a smile to my face.
3. Things I hate the most:- People who are false. Pretending to be someone they aren't.
4. Things I don't understand:- How some people can be that down on themseleves that they have to share it around and make others feel bad.
5. Things I'm doing right now:- Planning on finishing my dream page for Idol. In my dreams actually. I'm dreaming about it. LOL
6. Things I want to do before I die:- I would love to travel and be around long enough to see Asher grow up and be surounded by her own family.
7 Things I can do:- I've been given the nickname of scrap nut so you guys can pretty much guess the answer to that one.
8. Ways to describe my personality:- Quiet,shy a good supportive friend!9. Things I can't do:- Be a super dooper wife,mum and house hold organiser as well as work. I just manage to be a good one.
10. Things I think you should listen to:- At the moment I would have to say absoultely nothing. After spending days on end with miss talk a lot is it any wonder I want to listen to nothing. And I've got years of it to come LOL
11. Things you should never listen to:- People who don't have nice things to say.
12. Things I'd like to learn:- I've always dreamed of singing but then I'd have to have a nice voice for that.LOL
13. Favorite foods:- CHOCOLATE and more CHOCOLATE
14. Beverages I drink regularly:- COFFEE.
15. Shows I watched as a kid:- Had to think on this one. Would have to say The Brady bunch and Partridge family
And I tag. Anyone that reads my blogs and wants to do it.LOL

5 Comments:

At 25 October, 2006 , Blogger Megan said...

Hi Julie!

It's nice to read your answers and learn a little more about you :-)

Megan xx

 
At 25 October, 2006 , Blogger Julie said...

Lol J2 - you've been doing an awesome job with that poster and have gotten some great pix, loooove the one of asher in your last post.

 
At 25 October, 2006 , Blogger Danielle Holsapple said...

I totally understand the listening to nothing bit!

 
At 26 October, 2006 , Blogger Peta Boardman said...

Hi Julie,

I too am a coffee-aholic!!

Have a fun day
Peta

 
At 28 October, 2006 , Blogger connie said...

Love tha poster... very cool!! and such great photos u have been taking!!!!...

Take care

C..xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home