Life happenings at Jacs place

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Arty Pants theme challenge page.
The lovely Jodie set us a scrap the moment theme challenge this month and at first I wasn't quite too sure just what to do so I picked and time and decided to take photo's of what ever we were doing then and just see what happens and seeing as it was the 7 and we live in number 7 I choose 7 oclock. So with Craig pre warned of what I would be doing and the timer on the oven set to go of just before 7 I was already for action. 6.30 came and Craig decided to go out and get Macca's for tea so when 7 arrived we were eating Macca's and I took photo's of the three of us at the table. I wasn't at all too sure just how this one would turn out but I love how it did.
I finished of the Mono layout challenge that Steph gave us the other day and will post here when she has seen it.
Not too much else happening here so till next time happy scrapping.

12 Comments:

At 01 November, 2006 , Blogger Mardi said...

What agreat idea Julie...and a gorgeous layout too.
Mardi x

 
At 01 November, 2006 , Blogger deirdre said...

Julie, loving your creations at the moment, the blur page is gorgeous. and I LOVE pin and brown, and I like the way you have used the PP on the 7 page! Good luck with all your challenges!
Deirdrexx

 
At 01 November, 2006 , Blogger Micaela said...

Looks great Julie! Love those HS clocks!

 
At 01 November, 2006 , Blogger jilly said...

Julie that looks just brilliant! How do you do it????

 
At 01 November, 2006 , Blogger Anthea said...

that LO looks great Julie!

cant wait to see your mono LO

 
At 02 November, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie

Hey thanks for your input in to titles on scrapboxx forum.

I would love the name of that site you mentioned.

Your blogg is great - first time on it. Beautiful layouts. I will add you my list bloggs to read.

Hows perth going?

Keep smiling and thankyou
Debrawinney@bigpond.com

 
At 02 November, 2006 , Blogger Sarah said...

Great take on the challenge Julie :)

 
At 02 November, 2006 , Blogger Peta Boardman said...

great layout julie!!

 
At 02 November, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love how you did the flower around the clock!

 
At 03 November, 2006 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Julie
The layout looks terrific. Love the colour and the idea behind it
Have a great day
Joanne

 
At 05 November, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! :)

 
At 05 November, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, great LO's Julie. I'm sorry I missed you at Scraptivate. I was in on Sunday. Great shop hey?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home