Life happenings at Jacs place

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Some cards

Just thought I'd share some cards I have done recently. The thank you card I did with some of my scraps on my kitchen bench after working on a cj for my American friend Martha with the yummy choc box papers from the Arty Pants dt pack. I was going to post a pic of the page I did here but just incase Martha does pop in I won't. Wouldn't want to spoil the surprisefor her now would I.

These two I did with some of the yummies I had left over from working on my Pure joy page in my last post with the Dt pack from Steph. I am going to try and get into the habit of making a few cards with my scraps and stuff after doing pages before cleaning up.

I'm of work today and down to the doctors as my neck is playing up again. Hopefully I've just pulled it or something.

The final three for the idol comp over at Em are Anthea,Melissa and Amanda. They did some great layouts for round 7 and and the other rounds and so deserve to be in the final three. Can't wait to see what they come up with for the final round and who the idol will be.

I taken the plunge again and joined up at yet another forum. LOL It is becoming as addictive as scrapping lately. I will add a link to my side bar and I will have to make some changes to my friends links as well as there are a few that are members on a couple of the sites that I am on so which section do I put them in.LOL

Anyway that's it for now. Till next time happy scrapping.



8 Comments:

At 15 November, 2006 , Blogger deirdre said...

Julie, I just want to know how on earth you find the time to get so much quality work done! You must be super Mum/woman! But good on ya, if I could I would!
Take care, Deexx

 
At 15 November, 2006 , Blogger Julie said...

Love the cards Julie and thats a great idea to make up a couple of quick ones when you've already got everything there in front of you.
Lol, also means you've got a little less mess to find homes for.

take care.......

 
At 15 November, 2006 , Blogger Micaela said...

Hi Julie,

Wow - love the cards - the recievers of those will be very lucky indeed.

Hope the doc sorts out your neck problem.

Until next time, Micaela xx

 
At 16 November, 2006 , Blogger Laura said...

Awesome cards Julie!! I just love everything you do! I need to get into the habit of making cards as I finish up my pages too. I hope your neck is feeling better soon!!

 
At 17 November, 2006 , Blogger Gillian said...

Just lovin' your work...
these cards are beautiful.....

 
At 17 November, 2006 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Julie
Your cards look just fab..well done whoever recieves them will be very lucky.
Have a great day
Joanne

 
At 18 November, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

those cards are gorgeous well done

 
At 18 November, 2006 , Blogger connie said...

love them cards Julie!!!!..
love your scrapping!!!... and love popping by!!!

C....xxxx

thanks for the lovley comments you leave on my blog!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home