Life happenings at Jacs place

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I've been tagged
TAG you are it!!! THIS tag is too good to pass up! On YOUR blog list 5 sb.com scrappers who inspire you. Maybe you JUST noticed them today or 2 months ago, maybe their journaling is exceptional or the design is fresh and unique! Whatever your reason is, list it!! So, scope out the gallery and post a link to 5 people's gallery.

Thanks Cheryl you made my day. Here's my five sb.com inspirational scrappers.
Mama Pickles-Martha you and the pages you have done have encouraged me to bring out my sewing machine.
Laura2266-Laura the way you do a mix of digi and paper scrapping makes me think that maybe one day I may be able to master the digi side of it.
Mama2Mason-Kristy. You my girl are in my eyes the queen of the alterable. Love your altered stuff.
Nicole Rayner-Nicole I so love how you do your 3d layering on your pages. You manage to make it look so easy to do.
And last but by no means least
Starlilly-star-Ali all of your work is an ispiration to me. I don't think I have seen a page of your that hasn't inspired me in some way or another.

3 Comments:

At 16 November, 2006 , Blogger Laura said...

Thank you so much Julie!! That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said, and I can't tell you how much it means to me! Big hugs!! :)

 
At 16 November, 2006 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

Aww Jules.. you are too kind girl! You made me smile! :)

 
At 17 November, 2006 , Blogger Gillian said...

Hey Julie,
Love your blog....
Your work is inspiring...
I really enjoyed watching your slide.
Thanks heaps for stoppin' by my blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home