Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, November 27, 2006



Mini album and some scrappy recognition.
Just posting the pics of the mini album I did durring the week for a friend of Asher who let her have a lebd of her carebear for a week. It went everywhere with her so I thought I do up an album as a thankyou gift to her. I will eventually get around to doing one for Asher as well as she loved helping me with this one. Emily her friend took home one of Asher xmas bears so when I get the pics from her I will do up one about Mr Claus's holiday with Emily.


I just wanted to say a big thank you to Kierrala over at sb.com. She has started up the gallery of the day thread again and I got a nice email this morning saying that she was adding one of my latest pages in my previous post, the good and bad of me into the thread. For those of you who don't know sb.com and what it is a thread that dishes out daily inspiration in new layouts added to the gallery and shares them with everyone. There have been some great scrappers added to it and it really made my day to get the email that I had been added to.
I did some more work on my advent calender and I hope to have it finished soon. I didn't realise it was going to be so fiddly to do but I'm loving it anyway.
I will be doing some subbing to mags tomorrow night. I may just try my luck with my the good and bad of me page. Hey it may just be my lucky week.
Well I'm of to bed now. Till next time happy scrapping.


















12 Comments:

At 28 November, 2006 , Blogger Anthea said...

the mini album looks great julie, so do all of the LOs in the post below!

 
At 28 November, 2006 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

the mini album looks amazing girl! i'm sure asher's friend loved it!

 
At 28 November, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

You know I love this - it was a grat idea and a great memory to have!

 
At 29 November, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog Julie. Wow just looked at your work, and wow!! Some lovely layouts there! Would love to see your advent calender. You have some goregous work!! Well done on getting your layout into the SB.com gallery. Love how you added wings and horns to those photos.

 
At 29 November, 2006 , Blogger deirdre said...

Congrats on the LO of the day! And I love all these LO's Julie, especially the good/bad one and the cardstock only. Just gorgeous.
Good luck with subbing them, hope they finally realise what they are missing!
Deexx

 
At 30 November, 2006 , Blogger Sarah said...

Wow what a great album....gorgeous!

 
At 30 November, 2006 , Blogger Vicky said...

Julie that little book is amazing, now thats what scrapping is all about!
I LOVE IT!
I'm guessingg Santa knows one little girl who would be happy to get a Care Bear for christmas?

 
At 30 November, 2006 , Blogger connie said...

Totally love the care bear mini book!!!... and im still in love with care bears!!....lol...

C..xxx

 
At 30 November, 2006 , Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Julie... love the mini album...it is so cute.... the very best of luck with your submissions too.... I so hope you are successful...
Mardi x

 
At 01 December, 2006 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Julie
Love your mini album..it is beautiful.
Have a great weekend
Joanne

 
At 02 December, 2006 , Blogger Kelly Slattery said...

Love the mini album J2! The tickled pink is gorgeous aye!! And congrats on your SB.com email - great stuff!

 
At 03 December, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that mini album Julie!!! Fabulous and such a great idea.
You rock! Thanks for sharing.
Cheers
Tammy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home