Life happenings at Jacs place

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Em exposed pics and a new page.
The December round of Embelished exposed is on and this time Sares has added a twist to it. She wants us to include animals in the pics as well. Now we don't have any pets at home apart from the fish in the pond so I had to think about how to go about it. While we were out xmas shopping today,where I may add Asher was giving me and my friend Jane to s**ts, I was able to snap a few pics with the poster,Asher and animals. Not the real kind though. LOL.
The first one was taken outside of the Optus phone shop where they had a wombat with a hole cut out for you to pop your head through out the front as a part of thier advertizing.
This one was taken in front of a movie poster advertising the movie Charlottes web. Where Asher just had to kiss the pig. LOL
And the last one was taken on the other side of the poster stand where they had a poster of the movie Flushed away. I justed realised though that I chopped of the heads of the animals in the pic though and as you can see Asher is still the ever enthusiastic helper. Not! LOL.
The challenge for the designer diaries this month was to do a page based on fashion and this is my page for it as well as for the Elise challenge over at Em to make your own patterned paper. The pic is one of Asher taken a few years back when we used to have a hard time getting her into winter/summer pjs when the weather started to change. This was one answer to the problem in winter but the cheeky thing stripped of when she was put to bed and woke up with her summer ones on and no stripeys.LOL.
I joined in on a cyber crop last night at Crafting in Style. I got the first challenge page complete and am hoping to get the other two challenges all done but me out shopping today for most of the day and with Craig going to be performing in his first guitar recital tomorrow afternoon I am not too sure if I will get time to do them. I will hopefully get one started and finished after posting here then work on the last in the morning.
Thanks Jolene for some great challenges and to the girls for the chat. I still have had no luck in chasing down that Santa yet. Maybe I will be lucky tomorrow. LOL.

Anyway that's about all for now. Will be back tomorrow with my cc pages and hopefully some pics of Craig at his recital and of Asher in her Daddy rocks top.LOL

Till then happy scrapping.


7 Comments:

At 10 December, 2006 , Blogger Megan said...

LOL! Love your photos Julie! Very creative to use those animal pictures!

Also your layout is beautiful :-)

Megan x

 
At 10 December, 2006 , Blogger Laura said...

Fantastic pics and lo!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and sending me a few hugs. You made my day!!

 
At 10 December, 2006 , Blogger jilly said...

Fabulous Julie! You are powering ATM!

 
At 10 December, 2006 , Blogger Micaela said...

Very creative Julie! Love you exposed pics!!

Love your latest layout too!

 
At 11 December, 2006 , Blogger Francine Burgess said...

cute pics Julie,,strill going strong i see..good for you!

 
At 11 December, 2006 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Julie
Your exposed pics are gorgeous and very smart. Your layout is beautiful.
Best Wishes
Joanne

 
At 11 December, 2006 , Blogger Julie said...

LOVE that layout Julie - it looks fantastic!!!
Great spin on the exposed pixs, that first one is a classic lol.

take care........

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home