Life happenings at Jacs place

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Santa rocker.
It was Asher's dayvare xmas party today and I gave her one of her b'day pressies early so she could wear it to the party. I cou;dn't resist this top when I seen it in cotton on the other day. When she was dressed and she went to put her shoes on the nutter just had to wear her boots or her Santa boots as she called them. Nearly 30 degrees here today and she wore them all day.LOL

Now this overflowing bucket of blooms is my prize pack from Scraploot which my Stop taking my photo page won an inspiration challenge. Is this flower loving scrapnut going to have fun or what. Thanks so much Sue.
And this is my secret Santa pressie from Ruth over at the Box. Thankyou so very much Ruth it is an awesome parcel and I've already raided some of it and some stuff from my bucket too.LOL Only took me a day. I'm a bad ss. My pressies is still here on my kitchen bench. The handmade side of it anyway. Hopefully it will be finished tomorrow night so I can post it of on Saturday or Monday at the latest.
It is Asher's b'day on Sunday and we have got a busy weekend ahead of us. I popped into Kmart on the way home from work tonight and hoped that her b'day pressie was back on site. They had a week and a half notice of when it would be picked up and it was there. Last year was a bit of a drama as her bike which was suposed to have been there and wasn't. Not happy me. Lucky for them they were able to sort out the bike issue and for them tonight that the tramp was there today or I would have been not happy again.
I was a site coming home today with the big box in my car. I ended up having to put the back seat down and laid the front seat down as far as it could go as well as removed the headrest and the box was resting on the laid back front seat. I had a very strange passenger. LOL.
I've got to take Asher out on Saturday for most of the afternoon to give Craig time to put the trampoline up and keep her out till late so she dosen't see it out there when we get home. The things we do hey.
Maccas party on Sunday for some of her school and dancing friends and one of her little friends is having a sleepover so the tent will be up in the lounge again. I'm hoping that they will be very well behaved as I am hoping to join in on scrapapples first on line chat. Going to be a blast. Some of the ladies there I am on the Arty Pants dt with and am so looking forward to chatting to them and everyone else.
I've become a bit of a forum junkie and a blog one too at the moment, as if you can't tell by my side bar.LOL
Anyway thats all from me for now. Till next time happy scrapping.

7 Comments:

At 15 December, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lucky are you! Love your Secret Santa and bucket of blooms...that should keep you going for a while :) Enjoy Asher's birthday - sounds like a big weekend ahead!

 
At 15 December, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

I always forget that it is summer there --- that shirt is way too cute ---- and I hope she had a wonderful birthday!

 
At 16 December, 2006 , Blogger Vicky said...

Fantastic tshirt, I just love it!!
Hope you have a hapy Christmas Julie.

 
At 16 December, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't kids wear the funniest things. She thought she looked great and wasn't going to change just for the weather. Gee wizz LOL LOL :)
Love your prize...all those blooms *drool* *drool* OH dear :0 sorry 'bout that Julie...PMSLOL

Hey Julie I have been trying to send an email to Arty pants but they keep bouncing back? Do you know why that is? I just wanted to send in a LO to their gallery.
Oh well.
I hope Ahser has a great birthday.
Take care
Tammy

 
At 16 December, 2006 , Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Happy Birthday Asher. I saw those Santa Rocks t-shirts at Cotton at Carousel, I think my cousin got one for her little girl too.

 
At 17 December, 2006 , Blogger Janine said...

Happy birthday Asher!!b I hope you have a great day!

Oh Julie, your secret santa pressie looks yummo. I'm still waiting for mine! Maybe tomorrow!

Janine

 
At 17 December, 2006 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Julie
Love Ashers singlet it is so cute. Gotta love all of those flowers...lucky you

Best wishes
Joanne

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home