Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, December 11, 2006

CIS CC pages
I've become a cyber cropping lover and joined in on yet another one on Friday night over at Crafting in style. Thanks Jolene for some awesome challenges.
The first challenge was to use green, a family or group photo and have something on your page that opens up. This is my page. I ended up using a pic the Craig took of us a while back enjoying a sundae. I also managed to do a double up on my challenges and will use this as well for the dt chal to use hinges over at Em. I made my own hinge out of the diamond paper.

The second challenge was to use a photo about a celebration of some sort,use some glitz and to be creative with photo corners. The picis of Asher a few xmas's ago when she got up early one morning to enjoy her pressies and then fell asleep on the chair not long after opening them and playing with a few. As I was doing the page I thought of the Em Elise sparkle chal and remembered that I still had to do the sketch for Dec too so did this with them in mind. I was going to pop it into the 123 chal blog until I remembered that we couldn't use layouts for them in comps. I've still got till the end of the month to do a page for that. I just hope I can do one I am as happy with as I am with this one.
Challenge three was a sketch and we had to include a star and something round. The pics are of Asher durring my first xmas photo shoot this year. She had so much fun directing it telling me where to take the pics I just had to scrap about it.
This page is an older one and some of you have already seen it but I have been meaning to pop it back in with some news. No not yet lucky on the mag subbing but this one did win a inspiration challenge over at scraploot. I will be having a yummy package in the mail soon. I can't wait I so love yummy mail. Ok that is about all for now. I have pics of Craigs rectail to post but will do that later.
Till next time happy scrapping.

6 Comments:

At 11 December, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

Julie - you rock girl -- how you manage to do so many crops and do double duty with layouts is beyond me -- fabulos work girl!!!

 
At 12 December, 2006 , Blogger Michelle Roberts said...

Julie, I am LOVING everything you are doing lately - all gorgeous!!!

Don't worry about the whole publication thing... they'll wake up soon enough!

 
At 12 December, 2006 , Blogger Sharryn Thomson said...

Julie I think smeone has created a monster here with you and all these cyber crops!!
OMG girl...LOL
You have it all down pat and organised so well!
Your LO's are awesome as usual..I love the Xmas photo shoot you've done with Asher. So cute!
Take Care
Sharryn :)

 
At 12 December, 2006 , Blogger Francine Burgess said...

i love what you did over at crafting in style!!! great work i especially love the sketch challenge...gorgeous!

 
At 13 December, 2006 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Julie
Congrats on your win over at Scraploot. Fantastic layouts you have been a busy girl.

Best Wishes
Joanne

 
At 14 December, 2006 , Blogger connie said...

loving these layouts Julie!!!

C...xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home