Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, December 18, 2006

Finally.
I've done my 123 challenge page. I've sent it across to Charm this morning so I can't be tempted to pop it in anywhere for a comp like the other two I did.LOL
This is a page I also managed to do around the latest Em Elise challenge where you had to scrap lift a shape from a layout in the gallery.
I chose one of Missy Anthea's latest pages to lift.

I love the way that she used the squares on her page so I used that as a basis for my page.
The journaling is a bit hard to read so here it is
Asher you will always be our christmas blessing our shining star. May you always shine bright. Christmas 2003.
Asher is Hebrew for blessing and that is what you are too us. Love you always. Mum and Dad. December 2006.
Feeling a bit blah today. Have got myself a summer cold. Hate them.

Till next time happy scrapping.


6 Comments:

At 19 December, 2006 , Blogger Sarah said...

I don't know how you find the time Julie!! This page looks great.

 
At 19 December, 2006 , Blogger Mardi said...

Heres wishing Asher a very happy birthday...sorry Im a wee bit late.

Love that layout with all the squares...its a gorgeous design...and your journalling ids lovely as usual Julie.

Mardi x

 
At 19 December, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO. Julie. Love the colours and it looks like you've got some kindyglitz on them. Great stuff that. I love playing with it ;)
I hope you don't suffer too much with your summer cold. Their just the pits. :(
Get well soon. Thinking of you.
Tammy

 
At 19 December, 2006 , Blogger Sheree said...

Hey Julie! lovely lo's! And well done on the challenges what sn sccomplishment!

Can i add you to my blog linkS pleaaseee? xox

 
At 19 December, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

fab layout as usual, julie:) asher is a great name...the meaning behind the name is even better

 
At 20 December, 2006 , Blogger jilly said...

This is just gorgeous Julie - I absolutely love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home