Life happenings at Jacs place

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas wishes hugs and kisses

To all my scrappy pals.I hope you all have a safe a happy christmas. Thanks for popping into my blog in the time that I have had on and for all the lovely comments.
This is one of the xmas cards I have made up with a photo from my photo shoot. I've got a few more too make and then I will post the others I've done.
We went out to a friends place in Thornlie tonight and they live near one of the streets that have a few houses put up lights for christams so we went and checked them out. Asher was so excited about it all and she let everyone know about it in her usual top of her voice way. Here are a few pics I got.

Our cross eyed girl. Her glasses frames have pretty much had it and we have new ones coming in soon.

Making friends with Rudolph. This is a quick card I made up to post of to my ex mother in law. It is her birthday on Saturday. I had a great relationship with her and although I haven't seen her for a while she still means alot to me and I think of her often.

Just thought I'd share this too.

http://home.att.net/~hideaway_today/t041/xmas_santa.swf

One of the lovely girls in the apple yard posted it on the forum and it made me laugh. So if you need a laugh check it out but you may want to wait till the little ones have gone to bed.

Well I am now offically on holidays and no longer a Froggie. In the new year I will be a Possum with all my terror Froggies who will be moving up with me. For those of you who don't know I work as a childcare worker and the last few months have been a challenge and a half with a few of the Froggies driving me bananas with their not so nice behavour. Lets hope the christmas break will bring a change in them but I'm not holding my breathe for it.

I got my little Santa Key package form the lovely Jen Hall today and I am so looking forward to putting it together with Asher and then hanging it up on the front door for Santa to be able to get in on christmas eve. Just got to get some more christmas cards finished first.

Anyway till next time happy scrapping.

10 Comments:

At 22 December, 2006 , Blogger Megan said...

Julie your photos are lovely, and that card is FANTASTIC!! I am sure your ex MIL also loved it.

Happy Christmas to you and your family :-)

Megan xx

 
At 22 December, 2006 , Blogger connie said...

LOVING that xmas card.....

I got my key pack from Jen too... i was so excited i made mine up already..lol.. Keenan loves it!!!

I hope you and your family have a WONDERFUL Christmas!!...
and thank you for all the lovely comments you have left on the blog this year... they make me smile!!!

Be safe!!!

C....xxx

 
At 22 December, 2006 , Blogger Mardi said...

Julie...your christmas cards are just beautiful ...you really are a talented card maker....something I can never do.

Have a wonderful christmas Julie...
Mardi x

 
At 22 December, 2006 , Blogger jodee76 said...

Merry Christmas Julie!

I love everything you've done this year! Thanks for being a great DT member this last 6 months and look forward to next year!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Jodie

 
At 22 December, 2006 , Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Merry Christmas Julie. Hope you and your family have a good one.

 
At 22 December, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you and Happy and Safe Christmas Julie
Louise x

 
At 22 December, 2006 , Blogger Micaela said...

Your cards are beautiful Julie!

Have a lovely holiday!

Take care,
Mickey xx

 
At 22 December, 2006 , Blogger BecF said...

Merry Christmas Julie and all the very best for a happy and prosperous new year. Thanks for that chats in the Boxx and look forward to many more in 2007

Love n Hugz
Bec

 
At 23 December, 2006 , Blogger Chris Millar said...

Hi Julie!! Love your cards here!!! You have a wonderful Christmas with your family!

 
At 23 December, 2006 , Blogger Anthea said...

gorgeous cards Julie, you really have a nak for them!

I hope you have a lovely christmas! looking forward to catching up in the new year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home