Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Asher's Santa pic and my xmas cards

I finally remembered to scan Asher's Santa photo for this year so here it is.
Also here are my xmas cards for this year as well. I sort of went a bit over board doing different types as with my family and Craigs family I give out their cards when I see them on xmas day so I don't like to give out the same ones. I made up two orthre of each one. I used the same pic with a mix of the new basic grey papers and Delish papers. I am going to try my luck with the basic grey ones in thier gallery.





























Told you I went over board LOL.
Till next time happy holidays.

3 Comments:

At 24 December, 2006 , Blogger Mel said...

Beautiful photo and cards.

Have a wonderful Christmas

Mel xoxo

 
At 24 December, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the photo of asher with santa and those cards are amazing!!! merry christmas to you and your family:)

 
At 29 December, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Julie those Xmas cards are just stunning!!
TFS you have given me some great idea's for next xmas...maybe I should start them now LOL!!
Love the Santa photo. Just adorable.
Have a safe new year.
Love Tammy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home