Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, January 01, 2007

I've got 2 pages for 07 already.
Yes Martha and Adrienne this scrapnut is living up to her nickname. LOL. I had actually started this one here new years eve while Craig was out fishing and finished it of this morning before doing a mad cleaning spree. It is for a sketch challenge set by Poppy's Mum over at Em. This one took me a while to do. The flowers just weren't working for me. I lifted the idea to add fibres to them from Jo but I don't think I pulled it of as well as she did. LOL. There is a link in my side bar. Check out her stuff she does some great pages.

My secod page I did from another sketch. I got the page maps newsletter this afternoon and Becky has got some great round maps. I did a page using one of them and added it to a 12 by 12. It was too dark to take a photo when I had finished so will do so tomorrow.

Anyway thats all from me. This scrapnut has got work on tomorrow and it is way past my bedtime.

Tille next time happy scrapping.


10 Comments:

At 02 January, 2007 , Blogger Chris Millar said...

Gorgeous Julie!! Love your work!

 
At 02 January, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
Welcome to 2007!!!
Looking forward to another great year knowing you
Ali x x

 
At 02 January, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

very pretty julie -- you always get so much done!!

 
At 02 January, 2007 , Blogger Mardi said...

Julie...you are off to a fabulous start ... gorgeous layouts...beautiful soft colours in the first hair cut layout.
Mardi x

 
At 03 January, 2007 , Blogger Danielle Holsapple said...

I love it girl!

 
At 03 January, 2007 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Julie
Loving this layout and those flowers are gorgeous. Happy New Year.
Best Wishes
Joanne

 
At 03 January, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, happy 2007, you pulled it off, the layout is beautiful, very soft and feminine loved the journalling, and the Birthday layout in your other post is just gorgeous, love it.

Best Wishes
Carole.

 
At 03 January, 2007 , Blogger Sarah said...

What a gorgeous page....and two layouts already...you've on fire :)

 
At 04 January, 2007 , Blogger Sheree said...

2 Layouts already Julie!! Wow you've done well!!! They are gorgeous as well, so pretty.

 
At 05 January, 2007 , Blogger Monica said...

Love this lo!! I need to do my first lo for 07 still. Maybe tonight! Monica

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home