Life happenings at Jacs place

Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'm on a scrappy roll
So I am going to take advantage of it while I can. LOL I started this page yesterday at a girl friends place. I wasn't just too sure how it would all come together as the colours in the pics are a bit bright so I just pulled out a few papers that I thought would go together with each other, put in a few other scrappy goodies including my new alpha stamps that I won, headed out to my friends place and hoped for the best. This is my first time at trying 3d work and mixing differnt papers and elements and it is now my new fav.
I did this one around the sketch challenge for the bickie tin. Thanks Clair for a great challenge.
This is a close up pic of the 3d work and the dimensional magic. I also pulled out my silent setter and added the holes to the background paper and then stuck the green underneath to blend in with the green dots of the swirls which was a fluck as it was the other side of the green We R Memory Keepers paper I popped in the box with the rest of the stash.
Anyway that's all from me for now. I am planning on trying to do some more scrapping today the housework can wait. I'm on hols and if I want to scrap the day away I will. LOL
Till next time happy scrapping.



7 Comments:

At 28 December, 2006 , Blogger Megan said...

Julie you are far more productive when scrapping with friends than I've ever been! This is a gorgeous layout - love the 3D flowers you clever thing!

Megan xx

 
At 29 December, 2006 , Blogger connie said...

Boy Julie you sure have been busy!!!... loving those layouts!!!
and you flower is gorgeous!!!

C...xxx

 
At 29 December, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, I love what you have creating just lovely, I hope to scrap today as well, and yes the housework can wait.

Best Wishes
Carole.

 
At 29 December, 2006 , Blogger Mardi said...

Wow Julie...when are you NOT in a scrapping mood...you turn out more gorgeous layouts than anyone I know....I love the 3 dimensional flowers on this one...
Mardi x

 
At 29 December, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are definitely on a scrappy roll LOL!! Love your 3d work...reminds me of paper tole work. Beautiful
Take care
Tammy

 
At 29 December, 2006 , Blogger Julie said...

I love this layout Julie!! So sweet and girly, and you've done a fantastic job with the 3D'ing.
Have fun scrapping up a storm........

 
At 01 January, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie
I think your friends have said it all, the 3-D flowers are just the perfect touch to the LO.
Cheers Louise :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home