Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, December 31, 2006

New page
I managed to get this one started and finished last night so that I could enter it into the monthly comp over at CIS. The pics are of Asher at her 1st birthday afternoon tea at daycare quite a few years back. I had fun with this one 3d ins some of the flowers. The journaling isn't clear at all but is is about how we took in a cake for her to share with her friends for all her birthday's ahe had at daycare.
Here is the Santa page that I am having trouble with. The top image is the one I like the best. The flower (which isn't stuck down ) just isn't doing it for me. I had a freind over for tea last night and she like it as is. The journaling talks about howexcited Asher was to see Santa and how she couldn't stand still. Even when talking to Santa she kept on stepping from side to side. Santa ended up joining her and started rocking with her.

Thats about all from me for now. It's a quiet home for me tonight.

Hopeing all my blog visitors have a safe and happy new year.

Till next year happy scrapping.





3 Comments:

At 01 January, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Julie
Your Birthday LO is a cracker, good luck with the challenge!!!
I do hope you and your family had a lovely NYE, mine was quiet with couple of glasses of bubbles and a dvd.
I do look forward to seeing more of your creations in 2007.
Cheers Louise (aka loolabelle)

 
At 01 January, 2007 , Blogger Michelle Roberts said...

Oh, you're doing some beautiful work Julie!!!

For the Santa one, why not try a large snowflake out of chipboard to match the paper? It's such a simple layout compared to the top one - good on you for being able to successfully do both!

 
At 04 January, 2007 , Blogger Anthea said...

lovely LOs julie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home