Life happenings at Jacs place

Thursday, January 25, 2007

New page share and some news.
Well this Scrapnut is now offically on holidays. I hope to try and do heaps of scrapping on my two weeks off. Asher is starting grade 1 on Wednesday and she is really looking forward to it. We picked up her school book pack on Tuesday and she is so excited about it all.
Onto my new page. I signed up for the eight week challenge over at the apple yard, LOL as well as about 70 other scrappers.
The first challenge was posted on Monday. To do a double around the theme My life. I really had to put my thinking cap on for this one and when I did get an idea I found that I didn't have many nice photos of Asher and myself together. So I still went ahead with my idea using the pics that I had and just twisted the journaling around to go with some of the not good pics.
The journaling talks about some of the stuff that Asher has brought into my life. Bottles, nappies and the like as well as all the love and cuddles I could ask for. And how I have had to resort to taking photo's myself of the two of us together as Craig won't unless the camera is literally thrown at him.
There are some great pages coming in for the 1st challenge. Check them out here
if you want. I so can't wait to see what next weeks challenge is.
I got the Arty Pants newsletter today and had a few emails going to and fro with Jodie. Looks like things are going full steam ahead for the forum side of things with the site. Should be up and running in a month or so. It is going to be exciting to be apart of a growing, I hope, site. I put my foot in my mouth in talking to Jodie about the monthly challenge and suggested that us dt girls take it in turns to set it up. Guess how's got ot sort out the first one.LOL. Now to think of something.
I did some cooking today for my chocolate cj with a group of girls over at CIS. I made up a ----- -------- ----------. Hey I know a couple of the girls pop in once in a while so I can't give away too much info now can I. Tomorrow I need to make something else then I can take pics and start putting my pages together. I'm glad I am on hols for two weeks. It is going to take me that long to catch up with all my challenges,even with double uppping where I can.LOL
Well this little Scrapnut is beat.
Till next time happy scrapping

4 Comments:

At 26 January, 2007 , Blogger Megan said...

Hi Julie,

Your layout of you and Asher is just wonderful!

And Olivia is going into year 1 this year too....aren't they getting big?!

Megan xx

 
At 26 January, 2007 , Blogger fleurie said...

cant wait to see the CJ Julie...you little sneeky thing you.....lol
Love your double LO...good luck with the comp

 
At 26 January, 2007 , Blogger Julie said...

I hope you enjoy your holidays Julie and that you get to scrap up a storm.
great job with this layout here.

 
At 27 January, 2007 , Blogger Tammy said...

a chocolate CJ ... YUM!
Good luchk with the challenge LO's and thinking up that first DT challenge too Julie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home