Life happenings at Jacs place

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Page and photo share.
Finally got around to uploading my last page from the 123 cyber crop. For this one we had to follow a sketch, include 123 somewhere and a monocramatic layout. Of the three this one is my fav by far.
Thought I'd share some photos too seeing as I haven't for a while. Our little Aussie wasn't feeling the best on Aussie day so we didn't end up going out to join in on the celebrations and see the fireworks. So we had a aussie photo shoot a few days later when she was feeling better. This is my fav photo from the many I took. The looking up over the top of her glasses is something she does often.
It was a really hot day on Sunday and we decided to head out to Fremantle for fish and chips for dinner. They have got some new statues since we were there last of fishermen and Asher was facinated by them. She is right in front of one of them here leaning on a craypot that is part of the statue. I wanted her to sit up on the craypot so that I could get the statue in the photo as well but she wouldn't do it. Oh well love the photo anyway and have it printed all ready to scrap.
Asher is of back to school tomorrow so we had a Mummy daughter day today and went out to the movies. I was going to take her out for lunch as well but she wanted a jam sandwhich so we came home and watched videos instead.
I have got another page to share. I did it with some scenic route papers I got in a dt kit from Steph. I'm working on a little mini album at the moment and I will try and do some cards too so I'll upload them all together.
The week 2 challenge is up on the apple yard. We have to do a page that includes different textures. I've got something all planed out in my head I just have to do it. I am hoping that my idea works as it is doing something I've not done before.
Anyway I think I had better go as this little scrapnut is tired.
Till tomorrow and sharing back to school photos happy scrapping.

5 Comments:

At 31 January, 2007 , Blogger Danielle Holsapple said...

Love the trampoline page!!!!!!!! Asher looks like she is having fun!

 
At 31 January, 2007 , Blogger Megan said...

Love the layout Julie!! It is so bright and happy!

Megan xx

 
At 31 January, 2007 , Blogger deirdre said...

Looks like you are enjoying your holidays Julie. Great pics of Asher BTW!

 
At 31 January, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your one, two, three LO. So sunny and happy.
Great photo's of Asher.
Take care Julie.
Tammy

 
At 01 February, 2007 , Blogger Sarah said...

Love your layout Julie! Hope Asher's first day back was a good one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home