Life happenings at Jacs place

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Tag share and cybercropping.
Thats right guys this little scrapnut has added another aholic to her list. Cybercropaholic. I just can't help myself.lol
I joined Jolene and my fellow Cisters over at CIS on Friday night although I didn't end up staying around for too long as I was totally bushed after playing two games of netball.
Jolene is running a dt comp over at CIS and I she is posting little games here and there to make it a little more fun. We were asked to make a tag using one of Becky Flecks tag maps and this is what I came up with.
Scrapnut, is my nickname given to me by Martha, one of my lovely hunny bunnies on my American forum who I am in a circle journal with. I was working on Danielles confessions cj when I noticed Jolenes tag challenge so I worked the tag into my pages. No Danielle I won't spoil all the surprise. lol I had fun working on both the pages and the tag.
After dancing this morning I came home to scrap the challenges from Friday and I had the first one all planned in my head but it came unstuck when my new rubon frame got stuck where I didn't want it to. I had to put it on anyway and ended up doing a cover up. It turned out ok in the end but knowing that I stuffed it up will annoy me whenever I look at it. Will post in my next post with the rest of the challenges which I AM YET TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While checkng out my fav blogs today I came across a comp on the scrapping angels blog. You can check it out here
Anyway I've got a canvas to do so till next tie happy scrapping.


5 Comments:

At 11 February, 2007 , Blogger Monica said...

Such a cute tag Julie!

 
At 11 February, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your tag julie! good luck with the comp too ;)

 
At 11 February, 2007 , Blogger Megan said...

Fabulous tag Scrapnut lol!

Megan xx

 
At 13 February, 2007 , Blogger deirdre said...

WOW Julie, you are on a roll with all these comp wins! WTG!!!!!
Love the tag, thats something I need to start doing with scraps! Looks great!

 
At 13 February, 2007 , Blogger connie said...

so cute.... scrapnut....lol...love this tag... and congrats on all your wins (last post)

C...xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home