Life happenings at Jacs place

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Page share and some news
Finally remembered to share my cc pages from last Friday. Thanks again to all my Cisters at CIS for a fun night.
Challenge 1 we had to use a frame, the word Adore and three hearts. My lss had in some new Daisy d'd papers and rubons so I picked up some and used them here on this page. The rub on was a pain though got stuck before lining it up properly so I had to do some creative covering up at the top and bottom of the photo. This photo of Asher was taken at a friends wedding where she borrowed a ladies lap to sit on for the ceromony. She was nearly 4 here.
Challenge 2 we had to use red, black and white and include something that started with the letters of love. I went with letters, orange,vibrant and Easter. This was taken at Easter 04 when we managed to convince her that the easter bunny would come and take away her potty and leave her some eggs.
The 3rd challenge was a skecth and we had to use at least three different patterned papers from different brands. I used some crate paper, basic grey and some MME. Asher had just turned 2 in these photos. I can't believe how much she has grown.
My news is that I made it through to the next round of the CIS dt comp. I now have to do a page using felt. I'm of to buy some later on today but for now I've got my monogram to do for the apple comp and my 123 challenge page to do too.
Till next time happy scrapping.

11 Comments:

At 15 February, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

your new pages are wonderful Julie! I'm still so envious of all that you create! :)

 
At 15 February, 2007 , Blogger Sarah said...

Wow Julie, you must be a fast scrapper!!! You just keep on creating...very cool :)

 
At 15 February, 2007 , Blogger Megan said...

Oh Julie...these are all fabulous. You put me to shame with how quickly you whip up so many layouts!

Megan xx

 
At 16 February, 2007 , Blogger Debs said...

Hi Julie...~~waving madly~~~ from across the water as I'm finally getting round to visiting your blog... wow love these pages and isn't your lil' girl the cutest ever!!! And wooohooo for getting through to the next round of the DT comp ..will be holding thumbs!
Debsxxx

 
At 16 February, 2007 , Blogger Louise said...

Oh Julie you are so on a roll!!!!
And you deserve all the goodluck and accolades youve been getting with your 'Wins", your talented, and work hard and creatively IT SHOWS!
I just saw your submission LO on Kates blog and as always it was terrific!!!
Cheers Lou :)x

 
At 16 February, 2007 , Blogger AnnetteL said...

Hi Julie, thanks for visiting my little blog. I love what you have done with all your challenges. Can't wait to see what you have done with your felt. Take Care, Cheers Annette

 
At 16 February, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! those layouts are fabulous. love them especially the first one. congrats on getting through to the next round. good luck all the way:)

 
At 17 February, 2007 , Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said...

oh!!! ;Love this layouts they are so beautiful!!!

Bety

 
At 17 February, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic layouts Julie, I love your designs and colours. That top photo of Asher is so cute.

Good luck with the DT compt, well done getting into the next round. Have fun playing with felt.

Enjoy the week end and keep smiling xxoo

 
At 17 February, 2007 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Julie
Beautiful layouts.
Best Wishes
Joanne

 
At 18 February, 2007 , Blogger Vicky said...

amazing layout Julie, your DD is just way to adorable!
I love the 1st one but I cant see any hearts, are they hiding?
Chat soon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home