Life happenings at Jacs place

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Warning big page share ahead.
No I've not had a mega scrappy session with new pages to share. lol Most of these you have already seen.
My new page before I start on the rest of the post.
For this weeks apple challenge we had to do a page based around our perfect day. Here is my page for the challenge. The Photo is one that Craig took of us three at the park a few weeks ago. I used some of the papers out of my Em kit that I got in the other day(except for the orange)which I had here already.
If you want to check out the other great pages in this weeks challenge you can do so here.
The voting is now on for the felt pages over at CIS and there are some great pages there too. Not too sure if I'll get through to the next round though but the next challenge is going to be fun. We have to scrap a page with no people on it. Use 5 or more photos and then email it over to Jolene so that she can upload all the pages under her name so the voting of the next round will be done on the page itself not on whose page it is.
When the pages are up in the gallery I will pop in a link so that you can have a look see.
I also joined in on an online class with Jolene and my fellow Cisters tonight too. Have not long finished my page so will take a photo tomorrow and post next time.
Now to the reason for the mega page share. One of the blogs I check out every now and then is Ali Stafford blog and she posted her top ten pages and has asked us to do the same so I know particular order here are my top ten layouts using some of my favorite photos.
1. Treasured
A page I did for a weekend workshop over at the apple yard. I also did it for a bickie tin challenge on one of my other blogs I visit. I love how this one came together.

2.Wild and Crazy.

My cheeky girl with fuzzy hair after having it up in Charlie curls(Hi 5) all day. The title so suits her.3. Tams jumper

This is a photo of Asher taken at a friends party where she borrowed a jumper nearly 4 sizes too big for her.4. So love you

One of my pages done recently for the apple yard 8 week challenge. Have been itching to scrap this pic for a few years now but so glad that I didn't as I love this page.

5. Old Tom

Yes that's right when we brought home our new lawn mawer a few years back it had to have a name and seeing as Asher's favorite cartoon on ABC at the time was Old Tom that is what it was called. You can't see it well here but the red strip under the Rover logo is a close up and trimed photo of the stickers that I had to put on Old Tom.lol

6.Pooh and you.

This page has a sort of double meaning for me. The Pooh bear in the photo is one that was given to Craig and myself as part of an engagement pressent. I know it sounds weird but coming from one big Pooh bear lover to another it sort of makes sense. Asher claimed it has hers though and for years was her constant companion. The shirt has been mended quite a few times, been lost once and he is looking a bit worse for wear but still sits on Asher's bed of a nightime.

7.Doo

.These photos were taken on the day that Asher was taken down to buy her first fishing rod. She had seen it in the shops about a month before hand and wanted to buy it. After a few tears at the shop she left with the promise that if she saved up her pocket money from her grandparents we would let her get it. Thinking that she would forget all about it. Not likely. She saved it up and got it

8.Busselton carefree days

These photo were taken on one of our many trips away down south. It was a life changing holiday for us as it was when we started to talk about spending the rest of our lives togther. Have put in an extra pic as there is more stuff under the photo flap.


9.Bunny fun.
Just a pic of my little funny bunny.

10. 10 things I am grateful for.

My two music lovers having a jamming session and my first ever scrap lift.

Well that's about all from me for now. I hope that you liked my top ten. What are yours?

Thanks for stopping by and any comments you may leave for me.

Till next time happy scrapping.


7 Comments:

At 02 March, 2007 , Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

oh wow, so many gorgeous LO's to look at, yummo! Looks brilliant girl!

 
At 02 March, 2007 , Blogger Kim said...

Great choices for your top 10 Julie. The layouts are all gorgeous!

 
At 02 March, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how you did the title for 10 things Im Gr8tful 4.

It looks amazing and a great way to use up those numbers.

Wonderful layouts Julie, I love each and every layout you have posted.

 
At 02 March, 2007 , Blogger Chris Millar said...

What a talent you are Julie, thanks for sharing all these!

 
At 02 March, 2007 , Blogger Megan said...

Julie I have had a lovely time looking at all of these! I must do Ali's challenge too....I've been slack!

Thanks for sharing :-)

 
At 04 March, 2007 , Blogger Louise said...

Ooooooh Loved your top 10 Julie !!! :) :) :)

 
At 08 March, 2007 , Blogger AnnetteL said...

OMG Julie! What a lovely top 10! Fantastic LO's... Thank you so much for sharing! Take Care Cheers Annette

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home