Life happenings at Jacs place

Friday, February 23, 2007

Sharing some new pics and pages.
Just thought I'd share a few pics here that we took on the weekend.
We went out for a drive up to the pirate park, as Asher calls it. lol For those westies that pop in and read my ramblings the park up at the old Heathcote hospital. It has a big play area that is shaped around a ship. Any way I took a few pics of Asher then got Craig to take this one of the three of us. He's lucky he has long arms that match his long legs. lol
I entered this pic in the 123 challenge blog photo comp where if I'm lucky I could have a page scrapped by Charm or Karlene.
These two are of my little pirate. She had heaps of fun running around the ship. So much so that it was hard to get good photo's of her as she wasn't still for long but what else is new at the moment. lol
I entered these to pics into a similar comp over at Em. So love the second one of her peeking through the rails. I actually had to take a few pics last night of my little dag. She made me laugh so much when she came out of her bedroom after getting into her pjs that I had to take a photo or two. Will share them tomorrow as I forgot to add.Let me just say that I don't think she has an eye for fashion at the moment. lol
Onto my page share.
The challenge this week over at the apple yard was to use one photo and make it the feature.
This is my page. I took this pic a few years back now and have wanted to scrap it for a while. I'm glad I waited as I love how this turned out.
You can see the other enteries here,
This week over at CIS we had to do a page with felt. I've not used much of it on a page before so I was having a little trouble putting it together but I love how it has turned out.
The hat (which is a brown felt hat)was actually one of mine and now is a part of Asher's dress up basket. I used felt as the photo mat which I sewed down,buckled as usual, lol. I then painted roughly around the edges of it and the cardstock. I sewed on the flowers stems then was able to use some small felt flowers from a lss as centers for the larger ones.
You can check out the other felt creations here

This cyber cropping lover found another cc to join in on over at Forever always. lol. I haven't had a chance to do any scrapping for it yet but have got two pages sort of worked out in my head. Lets hope I can get them onto paper or cardstock that is.lol Thanks to Sonia for some fun challenges and to the girls for the chat.
Well that is about all from me for now. I'm starting to fall asleep on my chair. lol

Till next time, thanks for popping by and for your comments if you leave any that is and happy scrapping.

10 Comments:

At 24 February, 2007 , Blogger Megan said...

Beautiful pages Julie!

 
At 24 February, 2007 , Blogger Kim said...

Julie, I love the photos and those layouts are gorgeous - especially the hat one! I love how you did the flowers!

 
At 24 February, 2007 , Blogger Chris Millar said...

Hi Julie!! I totally love the flowers on this layout!! Terrific!!! What a gorgeous family photo too!

 
At 24 February, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love, love, love "The Hat".

 
At 24 February, 2007 , Blogger Louise said...

Lovin the "THE HAT" LO!!!!

 
At 25 February, 2007 , Blogger Vicky said...

Love these layouts Julie, I saw your family photo on the 123 blog., its a great shot.
Good luck at CIS!

 
At 25 February, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

oh julie... this looks awesome.. I love the picture of asher thru the bars as well! your pages turned out wonderful!

 
At 25 February, 2007 , Blogger Mardi said...

Gorgeous Julie!!.....thanks for the message about our CJ's too....lets hope we hear or see them soon...
Mardi x

 
At 25 February, 2007 , Blogger Anthea said...

nice pages julie! looks like you had some fun up at the park

 
At 25 February, 2007 , Blogger judee d said...

Thanks Julie for you kind comments on the passing of my brother. Although you are expecting it it still is quite upsetting as you can imagine.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home