Life happenings at Jacs place

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Some news and a page share sort of.
My good news hasn't pettered out yet. lol No still haven't had any more acceptances for my pages but I did win a new basic grey file set over at Forever always. I'm now going to be the proud of owner of two as I order one online on Thursday. I'm sure my girlfriend may even take one of my hands if she can get over her aversion to the sound of sand paper and files.lol
If you don't get the Shop and crop news letter check out the gallery here.
Sorry but had to take the link out it was messing up my link list. I have got a link to the shop and crop site in my side bar if you still want to check out the page Karen did for me.
I won a page scrapped by Karen one of the dters over there and this is the page she did for me with Asher's back to school photo's. I love it so much and so does Asher too. Karen did a digi page as well, they are both fab.
Anyway till next time happy scrapping.

5 Comments:

At 28 February, 2007 , Blogger jilly said...

Julie....you work is absolutely magnificent! Loving each and every one!

 
At 28 February, 2007 , Blogger deirdre said...

WOW Julie, your're on a roll!
Congratulations!

 
At 28 February, 2007 , Blogger Francine Burgess said...

wooohoo congrats on your wins!!! love your little house layout..just gorgeous!

 
At 01 March, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

loving all your layouts Julie. Great work.

 
At 01 March, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A big congratulations from me as well Julie well done, I agree with Jilly I am loving everything.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home