Life happenings at Jacs place

Friday, March 02, 2007

Got some more stuff to share.
This scrap nut has been at it again.lol
I joined in on an online class last night with Jolene over at CIS and this is the page that I ended up with. Thanks again for the class Jolene.
Here is a link to her page in the CIS gallery.

Just a detail shot of the masking. I ended up rubbing over the painted area lighly with one of my ink pads to dullen the white a tad as it was a little too starj for me.
And this page is one that I finished today. I was given the papers from Bec over at Scrappindipity and they just weren't doing anything for me and I just kept on putting of doing something with them even though I have had the pics for a month now.
I stumbled across a new blog site the other day called scrapped jacked and this weeks jack inspired to do something with them. Here is a link to the site if you want to check it out.
http://scrapjacked.blogspot.com/index.html
It is wonders what a bit of paint will do to papers that just were not doing anything for me.

Anyway that's all from me for now. I'm going to go back and chat with the girls over at Em for the cyber crop.

Till next time happy scrapping.

12 Comments:

At 02 March, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgoeus layouts Julie.
Asher is one cutie.

 
At 02 March, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very clever j2... love the idea of the ink to tone down paint. Putting that one in my ideas file. Asher the little Aussie is just adorable.

 
At 02 March, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all the paint on your jacked LO! And those photos are just so fun!

 
At 03 March, 2007 , Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

I absolutely LOVE the scrapjack!! So adorable!!!!

 
At 03 March, 2007 , Blogger Nicole said...

found you thru the scrapjacked, and had to say beautiful pages. great ideas, great papers and colors and great pictures. I'll be adding this blog to my favorites.

 
At 03 March, 2007 , Blogger connie said...

Julie you are one amazing scrapper... loving your layouts.. olove that mask effect!!!

C...xxx

 
At 03 March, 2007 , Blogger Megan said...

Gosh Julie, these are beautiful!

 
At 03 March, 2007 , Blogger smiles1965 said...

Brilliant work Julie, you sure have been busy.

I love seeing everything you create. You have such a talent for mixing and matching colours together. It inspires me a lot:)

Wonderful photos and all scrapped so nicely, thanks for sharing. From Susan at Scrapboxx

 
At 03 March, 2007 , Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said...

Love your latest creations!!!


Bety :)

 
At 04 March, 2007 , Blogger Stacy said...

love the paint great take !!

 
At 04 March, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so funny I love Color and paint!

 
At 05 March, 2007 , Blogger staceyfike said...

great jack! thanks for playin w/us!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home