Life happenings at Jacs place

Friday, March 09, 2007

More pages to share.
I've been scrapping up a storm here over the last two days and chatting tonight at not one but two cybercrops. Yeap crazy me. lol Thanks guys at CIS and FA for the chats. I'm not too sure how many of the challenges I will get done but I am hoping to get a few. Will share what I do manage to get done later.
I did my page for the week 1 Beyond Blue challenge over at Em last night. We had to do a page on where we hoped we would be in ten years. This is what I did.
Close up of the painted ghost letters
The quote down the side reads. Challenges are what make life interesting, over coming them make life meaningful. Joshua Marine. I found the quote over in the library at SB.com and thought it fit in well. On the little pull out tag I've journaled about how there are challenges in my life now and how there are bound to be many more instore for me and that I hope I have the strength to face them when they come.
You can check out the other pages here in the Beyond Blue gallery at Em.
I also finished of my two pages we had to do for the Apple yard 8 week challenge. We had to do a page on our favorite product and then a second one using it. Two guesses as to what my favorite product is.lol
Thats right flowers for me but then on looking back at the last few pages I have done and what do I see. All of them are mainly Basic Grey. I set up a mine photo shooy on the top of my washing machine with some of my flower stash and used some of the Heidi swap letters in the photo to use in my title.
Took me a while to cut out the flower spray from the Basic Grey papers but love how it looks. I seen the idea in one of my galleries and when I went back to sort out a link to the page that inspired me do you think it was where I thought it was. lol Not. If I do remeber just where it is I'll pop in the link later.
And this is my page using some of my fav products. I love the way this one turned out. It isn't how I had hoped it would be though. I was going to go for a bigger spray of flowers but it didn't quite look right so left it at the three.
You can check out the fab pages for the weeks challenge here
I did finish of my page for the CIS challenge too but seeing as we needed to email it in and Jolene will upload it herself and it will be an unknown page so to speak. I can't. Will pop in a link to that gallery when Jolene has it sorted and my page when I can.

I have got one page finished for the cc over at CIS and seeing as it is now nearly 12.30 I think I'll finish up for the night and get back into it in the morning.

Till next time happy scrapping.


9 Comments:

At 10 March, 2007 , Blogger Megan said...

Just fabulous Julie - you always have lots of eye candy for me to look at!

 
At 10 March, 2007 , Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

ah those are gorgeous, espesially love the 'grin' one! WTG!

 
At 10 March, 2007 , Blogger Michelle said...

Great designs!!
I have to say, I LOVE BG! ;)
Michelle

 
At 11 March, 2007 , Blogger Chris Millar said...

Just catching up on all your creations again Julie! I can't keep up with the rate you pump them out!! I love the design of the first layout! Very cool! Great stuff!

 
At 11 March, 2007 , Blogger Laura said...

Gorgeous pages!! I don't see how you are able to get so much done. Everything is amazing!

 
At 11 March, 2007 , Blogger Laura said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11 March, 2007 , Blogger Louise said...

Julie once again you are creating gorgeous LO's :)x

 
At 11 March, 2007 , Blogger Kelley said...

Awesome work as always Julie!!! Dont know how you keep up with everything!!!

 
At 13 March, 2007 , Blogger Sarah said...

Love these layouts Julie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home