Life happenings at Jacs place

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Mores pages to share.
I so love being on holidays. More time to scrap. lol
Over the past two days I've manged to do two pages. 1 for an online class at CIS and one for the blue comp over at EM. I've also managed to to a my cj page in Michelle'c cj from the apple yard as well. It will be on it's way to Kristen sometime tomorrow after I've taken picks of my pages. I've knocked a bit of my to do list but it is still a long one.
Still to do.
1.Alter small sketch book and pencil tin for a b'day pressent.
2.Make 5 b'day cards.
3.Decorate with Asher's help 9 paper bags for easter gifts.
All before Sunday.
Then to do
1. 1 Double page for a comp over at the apple yard.
2.Page in my American SB.COM cj.
3.Alter another sketch book and pencil tin for another b'day as well as a card.
4.Play around with taking pics for the second lesson in the photo comp over at CIS.
lol with a list that long I am sure I've forgotten about something.
Ok onto my pages. More than a friend is my page for week 5 of the 12 week chal over at Em. We had to scrap a page about someone we turn to for help and suppport. For me that someone is Justine. You may recall a few posts back I scrapped a page about My rock which is what Justine is to me. So rather than do a similar page I used a pic of Justine taken on my wedding day and added a quote to the tag under the photo. This page will go into my wedding album.
I love this bg paper and it works so well with the K and Co one too. I paper tolled the flower to give it a bit of depth. It isn't the first time I've used this paper that way and I'm guessing it won't be the last.lol
You can check out the other pages here.

My Pony ride page I did in an online doodling class over at CIS. The class was run by Kaz. One of the final three in the dt comp over there. The doodling took a while but love the effect of it. The photo is of Asher enjoying a pony ride at the Hyde park festival a few weeks back.

You can check out Tash's and Karens too later on this week here.

And I just had to share one of my fav pics that I have taken as a part of the photo comp at CIS. This is one I took the other day of Asher having fun dressed up in her bug suit on the trampoline. It is going to be a toss up between the first of the hat pics and this so far as to which one I'll pop into the comp.

You can check it out here. Looks as though it is going to be fun.
So what else has been happening out here.
1.Asher's teachers loved their easter gifts.
2.We had a trip out to the dentist to check out Asher's teeth. She hasn't lost any yet but has two coming through already at the bottom. I was a bit worried about it maybe causing a problem but the dentist said it is quite normal. She just has to keep wiggling them to lossen them up a bit. Hopefully they will fall out themselves.
3.We had a speach therapy assement this morning. Asher is getting heaps better but still having trouble with a few of the main sounds and putting sentances together. Going to be having another 5 week block starting next week. I spoke to her teacher this morning at school after her lesson and she said that Asher has matured so much in the past few months. It felt so nice to have someone say thing great about Asher and it is nice to know that I'm not the only one that can see it.
4.Schools out for two weeks. Hoping to take Asher out to the movies and do some special stuff next week. It all depends on how her behaviour is. Last hols we had a shocking week and it just happened to be the week both Craig and I were on hols together and had planned on taking her to the movies. That idea got scrapped much to her discust.lol
5.I won one of the chals in the FA cyber crop last weekend. My fishing page won the 30 min chal. I so can't wait for more scrappy mail.
6.I had my Tap happy feet page I did for the sketch chal accepted into the bg gallery. Makes four now.
7. I've come to the conclusion that SC has forgotten about wanting one of my pages I did for a 123 challenge a while back. I've sent of a few emails now asking if they still want it with no response. So not happy.
8. I managed to get one of my print block albums sorted in dated order. Now for the rest of them. lol Is going to take a long time me thinks. Especially at the rate I'm scrapping at the mo.
Anyway that is about it from me for now. I'll be back later on though with a few more things to share as I'm going to be cybercropping this weekend. I hope to pop into two. One at Em and one over at Scrap therapy. Yeah I'm crazy but most of you guys already know that. lol
Not too sure just how much I'll get done but at least I know I'll have
fun doing it.
Till next time thanks for popping by, hopefully to the end of my rambling and any comments that you decide to leave.
Happy scrapping.

10 Comments:

At 05 April, 2007 , Blogger Mel Diener said...

Wow,you sound so busy. It's all good though, anything scrapping related is *good busy* lol

Loving your layouts, so much detail.

I'm hoping to take my kids to the movies as well, and it will ALSO depend on their behaviour. Same as you, I'd planned that LAST holidays, but they blew it. Fingers crossed for both of us this holidays.

 
At 05 April, 2007 , Blogger Karen Day said...

wow what a surprise :D i got a mention on your blog :D i love ur lo btw!

 
At 05 April, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie I am just lovely your layouts, they really are beautiful. I wanted to do that online class it looked like such a great class to do, but I just didn't get a chance, maybe next time.

I would love to have a coffee with you that really would be wonderful, I will email you closer to the time.

BTW I hope you have a wonderful Easter and the Bunny brings some yummy treats.

Best Wishes
carole.

 
At 05 April, 2007 , Blogger Crissy Gaylor said...

Love how you have hidden the journalling on your friend layout and the 3D flower! Very elegant. :)

 
At 05 April, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
I so totally love your wedding page. Absolutely beautiful.
Happy Easter to you and your family
Tammy X

 
At 06 April, 2007 , Blogger Julie said...

Hi Julie ... just doing some blog hopping and thought i would pop in. Wow, you have been busy. Great LO's.
Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter.
JULIE C :)

 
At 06 April, 2007 , Blogger Megan said...

Hi Julie,

Your layouts are top shelf yet again!

Megan xx

 
At 06 April, 2007 , Blogger Monica said...

Love these two los! They look super!

 
At 06 April, 2007 , Blogger Flinders Pony Club said...

Hi! Well it sounds like you will have a busy couple of days...i to have to decorate noodle boxes yet for Sunday!! I love that doodling with your DD. Cheers Alana from scrapapple

 
At 08 April, 2007 , Blogger smiles1965 said...

My daugthers teeth did that as well. She had 2 new teeth growing up behind the baby ones before they had fallen out. Everything sorted itself out and all looks good nowdays.

I know what you mean about naughty behaviour during school holidays. I rememebr certain days when Amanda was being very annoying, rude and cheeky last holidays too. She wondered why we stayed at home instead of going out in public...lol

I hope Asher enjoys her time off school and has lots of fun :)

Have a great week end and keep smiling. From Susan@Scrapboxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home