Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy easter from me and my girl.
Just had to share this pic of Asher I took this morning while shw was looking for her easter eggs this morning. At 7 o'clock mind you it wasn't that light outside be she still managed to find them all except for one. The easter bunny hid it well and with some help from the easter bunnies partner in crime aka Craig it was found an hour or so later.
Got a few pages to share here and I'll have some more tomorrow from the cc's I joined in on the weekend.
These pages are ones I did as a part of two online classes in the final stage of the dt comp over at CIS. Tomorrow night we should know who the winner is. Good luck to Kaz, Tash and Jazikt.
My Crashed, flashing and adorable page I did as a part of Tash's stamping class. Nothing seemed to be going right for me that night I was have stuff ups left right and center.

The pic is one of Asher flaked out on the lounge. She grew out of her afternoon sleep too early and the few times she crashed on the lounge were heaven. These two pages below are the ones I did in Jakizt distressing class. The class pages were taught on 8 by 8 so I did them both as 8 by 8's and then mounted them onto the 12 by 12's. Love the frame effect that it has given both of these pages. This pic was taken on xmas day 2001. Asher had just turned 1 and her uncle Brett had just given her the first of many lollies to come. For the second page in the class we tried some tea staining. Something I've not done a lot of but may just do more of now. I love the effect it has had on the Basic Grey Jack Frost paper. I was worried at one time that it wouldn't take as it isn't a light paper to start of with so I left it a little longer in the tea.
The pic on this page was taken down on the Rockingham foreshore when Asher was 2 and a half.
I have had a busy weekend with scrapping and family stuff and seeing as Craig is heading out fishing tomorrow I'll probably do some more of the Scrap Therapy chals. I've done two of the five. Not sure just how many I'll get finished tomorrow but they don't need to be in till Wednesday and I'm on hols. I've finished the last chal for Em and will share with the others tomorrow when I've taken a pic of it.

Anyway that's about all from me for now so till next time thanks for popping by and any comments you leave.

Happy scrapping.

5 Comments:

At 09 April, 2007 , Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said...

You make beautiful work!!

Have a nice day!

Bety :)

 
At 09 April, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

you are nuts... does it ever end?! :)

 
At 09 April, 2007 , Blogger Karen Day said...

i hope u had a great easter!!!

 
At 10 April, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you all had a great Easter, lovely layouts as always from you Julie.
From Caz

 
At 10 April, 2007 , Blogger Livro de Assinaturas said...

Love your LOs...
Amazing...
:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home