Life happenings at Jacs place

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Scrapapple scraproom challenge pages.
Well I finally finishedmy pages for the new comp over at ther apple yard. I had the idea in my head since we got the requirements for the first chalenge and for the first time it actually looks like what was planned.
As most of you may or may not already know I don't have a scraproom and scrap on my kitchen bench. I'm lucky it is a big one. I took some pics of my bench getting a work out and my storage spots in the shared computer scrap storage room. If I ever was to have a room of my own It would most probablly be in the cream and minty green clours so that is thecolour theme of my pages.
Double page.
Left side.
Right side.
Journaling detail. I loved the looked of the typed and snipped out journaling that Anthea has been doing a bit of lately so I thought I give it a go. Tip for next time I do it. Don't start snipping at your journaling late a night. I started doing it about 11.30 ish with out realizing what the time was and by the time I finished sticking it all down in order it was well after 1.
Plan detail. My plan apart from trying to evict Craig from the computer room or take over the lounge would be to get a big island bench that I could put to use in my family room and hopefully leave our kitchen bench a scrap free zone.
Title work,flower and photo doddling detail. This is the first time I've painted chippieletters two toned then over stamped them. I love the aged look it had given them.
You can check out the other great pages here in the apple yard gallery.
http://mgnet.com.au/scrapapple/all_gallery.htm
Anyway till next time happy scrapping.


8 Comments:

At 11 April, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great layouts Julie, hopefully one day you'll get your dream scrap area..love the journalling it was worth all that time:-)
Caz

 
At 12 April, 2007 , Blogger Sheree said...

Looks great Julie!! Love your plan with the big island bench, sounds like a dream. '

 
At 12 April, 2007 , Blogger Janine said...

Oh I love your LO- mine is still in the planning stages- LOL, better get into gear and finish it- but I'm loving yours- looks fantastic!!!

 
At 12 April, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

JULES!!!!!!!!! this rocks! I love you included a floor plan... this is so cool!!!!!!

 
At 13 April, 2007 , Blogger Francine Burgess said...

oh i love this,,,still umming and arghiiinnng whether to enter or not...hmmmmmmmm

 
At 13 April, 2007 , Blogger Karen L said...

Julie what a great Layout. Especially love all your journalling. hope that one day you get your dream scrap area also. Love your previous post also and all the Layouts you have shared. Some awesome work there.
You guys have been very busy posting whilst I've been away

 
At 14 April, 2007 , Blogger deirdre said...

OMG Julie, that page is amazing :)

 
At 14 April, 2007 , Blogger Louise said...

Hi Julie
Brilliant LO!!!
I must say of all the people I know in the cyber world of Scrapping, I realy realy wish for you to win this comp, I realy feel for you !!!!

Louise :)x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home