Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Page share and tag.
Well this scrapnut has been at it again. Pulled it all out on Wednesday night and have put it all away agin just a few hours ago. Unless I really have to I try not to scrap Sunday, Monday or Tuesday nights.
My first page is my Turn back time page I did for the 12 week Em Blue challenge. This week we had to scrap what things if any we would change if we could tunr back the hands of time. There's isn't anything I would change in my past both the good and bad things have had a hand in making me the person I am today.
Close up of the journaling and the quote.
You can see the other fab pages here.

This week challenge for the Apple yard so to scrap before and after of your ribbon storage. I'm pretty happy with how mine is at the moment so I scrapped it as is.

Close up of the journaling.

You can see the other great pages here.

http://mgnet.com.au/scrapapple/all_gallery.htm

I finished of my 123 cyber crop challenges too.

The first one was to follow a sketch from F A and to use 1 of 3 colour combos with a main colour and a touch of the second and paper tearing.

This is a close up of the journaling and title work. The pics are of Asher enjoying her b'day pressent last year.

I took this page down with me to Steph's on Friday night to do at the last crop she will be having at her house she has finally gotten a shop front. Steph couldn't get over Asher's hair. When ever we go down and she her Asher's hair is pulled up for school. The 2nd challenge was to do either one of the Divas monthly challenges, to use wings and transparencies. I don't have any transparencies here at home yet so I had a go at making my own with rub ons and acetate.
The pic is an older one of Asher but it was really the best one I had that would suit the wings on her back. Asher is my Mum's 7th grandchild and I will be giving this to Mum as her mothers day pressent.
The 3rd challenge was to use one of the 30 day challenge prompts from Scrap Therapy,paint on paper and chipboard.

One of the prompts was to scrap about and April fools trick or joke. I chose to scrap about the antics of Asher at a b'day party we went to last weekend where she was acting the fool.

Close up pic of the journaling and painting and doodling on the photo. I've only painted straight onto a photo a few times and love the effect of it. Thanks heaps Kaz.
Well that is the end of the page share.

Well the school holidays are over. Asher is back at school tomorrow and very excited about it too. So am I. I willl get my 1 and a half days back again to do the shopping and housework in peace. I so hate taking Asher shopping as she talks non stop lately and I always end up forgetting something as my mind is just not on shopping and I can only do so much house work around the toys all over the floor.lol

Now onto my tag. I was tagged twice once by Fran from CIS and then by Michelle from Apple yard. Lucky for me it was the same tag

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!


1: I had the guts to answer a personal add in the local paper.
2: I used to dream about marrying prince Charles when I was little. I laugh at that one now.lol

3: I had my belly button peirced and hope to one day get it re done if I loose my weight that is. Had it taken out when pregnant with Asher.

4: I've been at my place of work now for nearly 19 years now. I am what I refer to as a piece of the furniture.lol
5: It took me 4 attempts to get my car licence

6: I finished highschool but wasn't really interested in studying more. I could of done my training to become a quailified Child care worker but chose not to. I'm happy to do what I am doing and not have to added responsiblities.

7: I'm not a so called super housewife my house is tidy and that's about it. My house is lived in and not a show home.

Now as to who to tag.

Anyone who wants to answer go for it. I've seen this one going around abit and it is likely anyone I pick may have already seen and done it. lol

Well till next time my scrappy pals thanks for popping by and any comments you leave.

Till next time happy scrapping.







8 Comments:

At 23 April, 2007 , Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Wow Julie, you always amaze me with how many LO's you get scrapped. How many albums you got girl? hehe.
Love the LO's. Think Nana's 7th angel is my fav!

 
At 23 April, 2007 , Blogger Liz Weber said...

Julie I was just thinking the same thing about how you amaze me with the amounts of layouts you create.
Good luck with the ribbon storage comp. I love that Time layout. The april fools layouts Asher looks very cute. I love your rubon alphas you are using.
Keep up the great scrapping.

 
At 23 April, 2007 , Blogger Kim said...

Yep you amaze me too Julie! You get so much done and your work is always so gorgeous. Keep it up :)

Kim xx

 
At 23 April, 2007 , Blogger Karen L said...

Hi Julie, didn't realize that you had done this tag before I tagged you. Loe all your Layouts - you have been a scrapping machine. They are gorgeous. Loved reading all interesting facts about you too. Love checking out your blog Julie.

 
At 24 April, 2007 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Hi Julie
Beautiful layouts again. Really love your colour choices on each.
Best wishes
Joanne

 
At 24 April, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pages are all SO AMAZING!!!! and I think I have been tagged the same tag too....

BUSY BUSY - just updated the 1,2,3 Blog and thought I would say HI!!!

Happy Scrapping!!!

Love Charmane

 
At 25 April, 2007 , Blogger Sarah said...

Julie, I just love how you scrap so much!! Thought I'd let you know I have completed the pages in your CJ and it will be winging it's way to Lou tomorrow. Hope you like them!!

 
At 26 April, 2007 , Blogger Mardi said...

Hooley Julie...lovely layouts...amazing.
...and I enjoyed reading all your fact from the tag...I have been tagged too....hopefully Ill get around to mine today..
...any news on our CJ's?
Mardi x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home