Life happenings at Jacs place

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Party fun
Asher and I went down to Mandurah today for my niece's first b'day. I jusy had to snap this pic and about 30 odd others of all the party fun. I got some great ones of all the children with the pinata. This one is of my clown. She won a game of pin the tail, by peeking the little sneek, and there was a little packet of stickers in her prize bundle. Some ended up on her face but the others ended up on my sister in laws mum's.lol
I've got a few pages to share too.
This page is for the Em blue chal. This week we had to scrap our one regret. I have only one thing in my life that I regret as I believe that all things in my past, both good and bad have had an impact on my life and the person I am today. My 1 regret is that I don't have any baby bump photos. It's not that I would of felt uncomfortable having them taken I just didn't think to ask dh to take any.
I got my new Zina Wright stamps in the day before and christened them on this page. I had fun with both the frame and swirls stamps. I messed up one of the stamped images on the swirls so I stamped over the a little of center a second time and added the doodled edge to the whole page. I think I'm going to have fun with these new stamps.
My second page I did for the April 123 chalenge. We had to use a chipboard florish, no paint and jewels. I had an idea for this page right from the start for the florish and it worked out. That's a first for a while.lol I cut the florish from a peice of K and Co paper and mounted it on some chipboard. The pic is of Asher(Pumpkin was her nickname as a baby) I loved to watch her sleeeping and couldn't resist taking a pic of her sleeping with that cute little bottom in the air. When adding the letters for the title I put them over the florish as well.

I couldn't resist using those new stamps again and added wings to my angels back.
I joined in on the 123 challenge cybercrop on Friday night too. Lots of laughs again with the girls. I was so jealous. Charm and a few of the others girls were heading out to a scrapping day today. I would of so loved to have been there too. My list of places to see and online scrappy friends to catch up with is growing every day. I just wish that lotto win would hurry up.lol
I managed to scrap my pages in Ally's cj from CIS after the chat from the cc had died down a bit and it is now on it's way again. I still have Beths from CIS to do and Laura's from SB.com (my American forum). I've got to take some pics for those two. I have been trying for a few days now to get a nice pic of out house for Laura's one to no avail. Will try again tomorrow.
I can feel a scraplift coming on. Of myself.lol. I have not long finished a page for Ngaire with pics of her little angel at CIS as a part of a photo swap and I love what I have done I may scraplift myself. Something I've never done. And I used those new stamps again too. When Ngaire has the page and if I can I'll pop the pics of the page up here. When I was doing the page up Asher was asking who it was in the pics and she came up to me with some of her stickers she got from the party and said I could use them on the page. I had too smile and seeing as I printed out a 4th smaller pic but didn't use it I may just let Asher scrap it and Ngaire can have an Asher page as well if she wants.lol
Well thats about it for now. I've got a busy day tomorrow. Housework, washing and some scrapping in there somewhere. Craig is going to be doing some work on his car so I'll have Asher to keep entertained which at the moment isn't too hard. She pretty much entertains herself these days.

Till next time thanks for stopping by and any comments.
Till next time happy scrapping.




13 Comments:

At 15 April, 2007 , Blogger Chris Millar said...

Gorgeous work Julie!

 
At 15 April, 2007 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

Stunning layouts Julie.

Best wishes
Joanne

 
At 15 April, 2007 , Blogger Joanne Bain said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 15 April, 2007 , Blogger Karen Day said...

those layouts are excellent! u have a beautiful style

 
At 15 April, 2007 , Blogger Mel Diener said...

These layouts are gorgeous Julie. And what a gorgeous photo of your daughter, I bet she had an absolute ball dressing up like that.

 
At 15 April, 2007 , Blogger Mardi said...

What a fabulous photo of Asher with the balloon and party mask.... I can just see you scrapping that one.

I have the dame regret too Julie...I had three pregnancy bumps...and only ever had one photo taken...and only at 20'ish weeks.... what a shame!

Mardi x

 
At 17 April, 2007 , Blogger Julie said...

Gorgeous work Julie - both those layouts are just beautiful.

 
At 18 April, 2007 , Blogger connie said...

WOW... loving those new stamps!!!.. great layouts...

C...xxx

 
At 18 April, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts Julie and great photo of Asher..

 
At 19 April, 2007 , Blogger Jaci Clark said...

WOW! I found you through Mardi's blog and I just wanted to say that your work is just...jaw dropping! I LOVE your style and will definitely be back to see more!

Cheers from across the water,
Jaci

 
At 20 April, 2007 , Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful as always!!!

Bety :)

 
At 20 April, 2007 , Blogger Anthea said...

oh Julie, you have been very busy!!!
your one regret, well I feel the same about the boys pregnancies, so that is why I am recording this one the whole way! gorgeous work Julie!!

 
At 22 April, 2007 , Blogger Francine Burgess said...

gorgeous work!! and i love that photo of asher with the mask,looks fantastic! also ive tagged you so check out my blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home