Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, May 20, 2007

They are finally out
After a month and a half of being wobbly Asher's two front teeth are finally out, with a little help from the school dentist.lol
No matter how much wiggling we did they just wouldn't come out and seeing as the new ones are already coming through we needed the baby ones out.She was getting a little upset when the dentist started using the needle but nothing that some stickers and scrappy stuff for her didn't fix. I've got a scrapnut in the making.lol
And for some more news Jodee over at Arty Pants has got the forum up and running. Pop and over and check it out if you want to that is.
Now onto my pages.
This is my page for the May 123 challenge I got it in just in time before the fun of the cyber crop.
The pic is of Asher having fun with a bubble wand she just had to have on one of our trips out to the markets.
Lots of Basic Grey which I'm loving at the moment.
We had to include some transerancies on our page and seeing as I've not got any here as yet I made my own with some paint,satmp and acetate.
This is my page for the first challenge over at Therapy for the make believe master comp.
Yet again more Basic Grey papers and my second love at the moment those journaling strips.
The pics are professional ones taken by Gotcha photographers. They do the round of the shopping centers.
You can check out the other pages here.

http://www.scraptherapy.com.au/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=123
This is may page for the 11th challenge over at Em for BTB. We had to scrap about what we have learnt in life.

Close up pic of the journaling.
I need to work on trying to get better pics of my pages I think. Whenever I take the close ups the colour always goes of a bit.

You can check out the other pages here.

http://www.embellished.com.au/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=793

This is my last page for the scraproom challenge over at the Apple yard. It was a free choice for the last one and I decided to keep it a scrappy theme so scrapped my stacks of pizza boxes waiting to go into albums.

Yet again more Basic Grey. I also had a play with my new toy. A 7 Gypsies journaling stamp.

You can check out the other pages here.

http://mgnet.com.au/scrapapple/all_gallery.htm

So what else happened this week.

1. Two of my long a waited circle journals have come home. They are both fab girls so thanks very much to the girls over at SB.com and the Boxx. When I get some time I'll take pics of all the pages and post here with the pages I did in the others.

2. I've got some yummy mail coming from Buzz and Bloom. I read on their blog that they were releasing their new range on the 21st so posted a comment saying that I couldn't wait to see it and that they couldn't have picked a better day to release it, my birthday and they sent me out a birthday pressent.

3. The craft fair is happening this weekend and I hope to try and catch up with Carole Janson who is coming over for it. I so can't wait.

Well I think that's about all from me for now so as usual thanks for stopping by andfor any comments and until next time happy scrapping.

15 Comments:

At 20 May, 2007 , Blogger Janine said...

Oh Asher looks so cute with her missing teeth!!! I can't wait to see those photos scrapped!!!
I really love your 'Priceless' LO- it is just beautiful!!!
I also like your take on the final Scrapapple challenge- LOL, I have heaps of pizza boxes too!!! Isn't it sad that the comp is nearly over?

 
At 20 May, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all the layouts, they are just beautiful. Well done.

 
At 21 May, 2007 , Blogger Lynn said...

gorgeous layouts, thanks for playing along with 'one little word'

Lynn

 
At 21 May, 2007 , Blogger lynn wood said...

gorgeous lo's julie....wow lucky you getting some of those gorgeous buzz and bloom chipboard what a great great birthday pressie....thanks for leaving a comment on my blog
:-)

 
At 21 May, 2007 , Blogger Laura said...

Oh, I can't imagine Asher losing her baby teeth already!! She is growing up so fast. Beautiful lo's Julie. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Talk to you later!

 
At 21 May, 2007 , Blogger Karen L said...

Wow Julie you have certainly been on a roll. Just loving all your work. Great photos of your daughter too and her missing teeth.

 
At 22 May, 2007 , Blogger Lali said...

Well hello Julie just noticed your post at Anthea's blog and though I'd pop by and say hello, Asher looks cute with her missing teeth can't wait to see the photos scrapped, will add you to my list of buddies to visit.

Cheers

 
At 22 May, 2007 , Blogger Cass said...

cool LO's Julie, particually loved the one with the butterfly...beautiful babe

Keep smilin'

Cass xxxx

 
At 22 May, 2007 , Blogger Lissy said...

Stunning layouts Julie - love them :)

 
At 22 May, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

asher is way cute jules!
so cool they sent you goodies for your birthday!
great pages!

 
At 25 May, 2007 , Blogger Giovanna Scott said...

Wow Julie, you're a scapping machine!! Love to be inspired by what you do...thanks.

 
At 26 May, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie

Susan (smiles1965) from Scrapboxx here. Sorry I have not visited your blog for so long.

Amanda had that same issue with some of her teeth a few months ago. I remember thinking how can her teeth be so loose and wobbly but just not want to come out.

As always your layouts look fantastic. I love the colours you have used together and how you decorate and design your pages. Thanks for sharing with us. Great seeing more of your work.

Have a fun and safe week end. Love from Susn xxoo

 
At 26 May, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

Love what you've done with the journalling stamp. That's so clever and so effective! All the other layouts are gorgeous too, but that one just made me stop and go Wow!

 
At 27 May, 2007 , Blogger Manon Keir said...

How cute does asher look without her 2 teeth!!
Love the LO's especially the priceless one, just gorgeous!!

 
At 28 May, 2007 , Blogger Julie said...

Wow, you have been a busy chicky - all looking totally fabbo!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home