Life happenings at Jacs place

Monday, June 04, 2007

Just what has Jolene got planned
I'm not too sure but if you aren't doing anything next weekend pop in over at CIS for the cybercrop and check it out. She has got me wondering just what is up her sleeve.lol
And if you feel like it pop on over to Arty Pants to. The forum has been up and running for a week or so now and it would be nice to chat with you over there. For some reason the link to the AP forum on my side bar isn't working and I can't figure out why. If you want it let me know.
We had a nice day out yesterday. Went down to Waroona to visit some friends we haven't seen in ages. Was thinking about it on the way down there and the last time we seen them would have been at Asher's first b'day probably. They have got a small poperty out that way and Asher had fun running around with Mathew, Jamie and the dog Jess. We went out for a drive in the 4wd too and she loved the bumps and stuff we went over and was escited to see the cows and some kangaroos. Silly me though didn't take out my camera.
Well I'm still here in my pjs at the moment and when dh decides to get up and we all have had some breakie we have a date with our backgarden or should I say jungle.
Till next time happy scrapping.

4 Comments:

At 04 June, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie....I've found your blog!!

The link at EM didn't work for me...didn't know that your lovely comment on my blog would lead me here.....I'm a bit of a 'puter bimbo..lol..but i've linked you now!

 
At 05 June, 2007 , Blogger Mardi said...

Julie...thanks for the little meassage about my CJ...I will let you know when it arrives...have a great and creative week...
Mardi x

 
At 07 June, 2007 , Blogger jacqui jones said...

thanks for popping by my new blog julie.. :)
any support will be much appreciated.... :)
www.morethanjustscrapbooking.blogspot.com

 
At 07 June, 2007 , Blogger deirdre said...

WooHoo Julie...cant wait to see what Jolene has up her sleeve too ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home