Life happenings at Jacs place

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Been having fun.
Blog hopping lately and have found a few that I will be popping back into again. Thank goondess for blog lines as if I didn't have it my links list here would be a mile long.lol
One of the ones I've recently found is this one
I decided to do the handbag challenge as my bag is as yet something I've not scrapped. So here is my bag.
I wrote on the photo too. I smudged the little smily face I added to the end of my journaling just before I took the photo and I'm going to cover it up with a rub on.
Last night I joined in on the chat over at Em for a cyber crop and I finally was in the chat room over at the Apple yard when someone else was there too. So thanks to the Em girls and to Dayleen, Peg and Tanya was nice chatting and I hope to do it again.
Any way, for me this is just a short post. I've got to get to work on a mini album.
Till next time thanks for stopping by and any comments you leave and as usual happy scrapping.

8 Comments:

At 02 June, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome layout!

 
At 02 June, 2007 , Blogger Donna Hooper said...

The LO looks great Julie....thanks for taking part in the challenge....I plan to run them quite often. Don't forget to check out the photography section (HOME) on the links for some tips on photography etc.

 
At 03 June, 2007 , Blogger Cass said...

Great LO Julie, and a cool idea too...might pop over to the blog and check it out

Have a great week

Cass xxxx

 
At 03 June, 2007 , Blogger Lali said...

Have to agree don't know where I would be without bloglines LOL. great LO as always Julie

 
At 03 June, 2007 , Blogger Francine Burgess said...

I know im a bit late biut coongrats on winning the scrap apple contest!!! well done, very exciting for you!!!!! your work was simply gorgeous, stunning , inspirational!!! well done!

 
At 03 June, 2007 , Blogger Mardi said...

Julie...what fabulous photos of you and Asher..they have a real arty feel...I just love them..
Mardi x

 
At 04 June, 2007 , Blogger Julie said...

Great layout Julie!!

 
At 07 June, 2007 , Blogger connie said...

I LOVE THIS... fantastic.. great idea too!!!

may have to jack it from you if thats ok!!!...lol

Connie....xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home