Life happenings at Jacs place

Friday, June 01, 2007

Just a quick share.
My last two pages from the May 123 cybercrop challenges.
For the first challlenge we had to scrap a recent photo of ourselves using bright colours and a prompt from a challenge over at Chookscraps. Charm and Kars also were promting Ngaire Bartlems beautiful like a rainbow challenge which you can check out here
I decided to do something that I had been thinking of doing for a while after seeing Jaimie Emertons I am page a while back.
You can check out Jamies page here.
Sorry guys but the bigger links to the right post in both the blogs were playing silly buggers with my links so you will have to scroll down to find the pages. In Ngaire's blog if you check out the posts added around the 18th May you'll find the one to the beautiful challlenge and on Jaimies it is her one of April posts.
When I told dh that I wanted him to take some photos of both Asher in myself in just our jeans he was like you are definately crazy.lol I had wanted to use a photo similar to the one that Jaimie had used but when I looked ay it it was like no way there are too many rolls lol.
When dh was taking the photos my sisiter called so I was talking to her too and she also thought I was crazy and Asher well she was having a ball. Jumping up and down all over my back.
I used my yummy MME kit I got from Scrap Therapy for this page. I just love the colours of the papers and there is still heaps left.
And the second page is for challenge 2. We had to use a Taristosa(hope I've spelt that right) sketch and alterd photo and ribbons. My photo altering isn't that great at the best of times as I've not gotten the hang of it yet so I ended up converting the two pics to black and white and doodled on the main one.
As you can probablyy tell a page for my wedding album using some of the yummy crate papers I've had in my stash for ages.
That's all for now. I've finally gotten around to taking photos of the pages my fellow cjers did for me in my SB.com cj so I will post them in my next post.
Well I'm of to get dd ready for school and sort out some things to take to Steph's for a crop.
Thanks for popping by and any comments that you may leave. Thanks again for the congrats on my apple yard win and until next time happy scrapping.

4 Comments:

At 01 June, 2007 , Blogger Lali said...

Gorgeous LOs Julie love the flowers on the first one

 
At 01 June, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts both of them. You are braver than I am, but the photos look great!

 
At 02 June, 2007 , Blogger Lesli said...

Absolutely Beautiful LO's - very inspiring!!! You look as if you are having a great time!

 
At 06 June, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie. loving the 'beautiful' layout... gorgeous photo and love the colours. Tash xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home