Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, June 10, 2007

CIS cyber cropping fun
Just sharing my pages for the CIS cyber crop and some embellies I've made for a swap I'm in there too.
The theme for this cyber crop was "Do it your way" Jolene picked out some aspects of the pages done by some of the members and we had to include them in our pages.
Challenge one we had to use hand written journaling strips ,which is my fav at the mo, Kindy Glitz which is a fav of Ngaire's and filling up the spaces with flowers and chip board which is what Lynn loves to do.
Here is my page using up heaps of yummy MME papers and Heidi Swap letters.
The photo is of Asher enjoying a cuddle with a friends carebear. They had a toy swap for a week last year and Asher and Emily's care bear had heaps of fun together. I made up a mini book with heaps of pics to give to Emily as a thank you gift and it is still my fav mini book I've made to date.
The second challenge wasa scraplifting challenge we had a coice of three pages. One of Jolenes, one of Liz's and one of Kaz's awesome pages. I choose to lift Jolenes page.
The pics are of Asher taken a few xmas's ago.
I used some of my new goodies on this page. The Jenni Bowlin paper, Scenic Route arrow and MM letters where only in the door for a few hours at most before I attacked them. lol And I've loved the MM letters that much that I'm out of all the A's already.
When I was putting this page together I wasn't sure if I would put it up for chal 1 or 2 but ended up doing it for 2 as I thought I hadn't filled it enough.

The third challenge was to use a sketch and Karen's fav colour conbo of brown and blue. The photo is of my girl friend Jane, Asher and Kimba, Jane's dog. Jane hates having her photo taken so when we went out for a walk one day and I had the camera with me to snap some pics of Asher at the oval I couldn't resist taking this photo.

I used some new stuff again too. Some yummy MME papers, a new stamp and a Hambly rub on. I seen the stamp in the Stamp it catologue a few weeks back and loved it. When I seen it on the shelf over at Scrapindipity on Saturday when I took in a dt page I couldn't resist it and the rub ons.lol Yeap youguys most probably have guessed it I've got a serious problem when it comes to new stuff. And these are my embllies for the swap at CIS. I have been forgetting to do them so when I rememebred today I made them with the scraps from my AJK page before cleaning up my scrap mess.

I hope the girls over at CIS love them. I'm probably going to use mine as a name tag for the Just Scrapbooking retreat in August or maybe to alter a journal with.Well what else has been happeining in our world out here.

1. We took out Asher for a bike ride today. Will share pics later as they are still on the camera. Craig's lastest must do thing is to start riding and seeing as he hasn't got a bike he had to go and buy one.

2. The winner and finalists of the SC colour comp were anounced. A big congrats to all the girls that won and even bigger ones to Sares, Jolene, Peg and Claire. Fellow memebrs on a few of my fav forums.I am big lovers of all your work girls. And I am lucky enough to have had a page scrapped by Sares. Over at Em they have a monthly snap and scrap comp where you can load three photos for the month into the thread and one of the dter's will pic their fav to scrap. I was the lucky winner this month.

You can check out my page done by Sares here.

http://www.embellished.com.au/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=7245&limit=last1
There's not that much else happening out here. So for now it is goodnight from me.
Thanks for popping by,any comments you leave and until next time as usual happy scrapping.

5 Comments:

At 10 June, 2007 , Blogger KarenB said...

Fantastic LO's Julie - love your work. And those embies are amazing.

 
At 11 June, 2007 , Blogger Anthea said...

love the pages Julie!

 
At 11 June, 2007 , Blogger Karen L said...

Ah Julie,
Just stunning work as usually. Just love these pages. I also love your little mini album in your previous post. Just really love your work. So motivating and inspiring.

 
At 11 June, 2007 , Blogger Julie said...

your layouts look fabbo Julie.
great work on your embies as well, am sure they'll be a hit.

 
At 12 June, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts Julie!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home