Life happenings at Jacs place

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mini book for the MBM over at Therapy
Here is the mini I made as part of the make believe masters over at Therapy. Theres a problem with the gallery at the moment so adding it here for now and will add it there when can.
I had fun with this and love how it turned out.I was going to use a mix of the maya road mini album shapes for the pages but it just wasn't coming together that way with the squares and hearts so just stayed with the circles.
Lots of Kindy glitz, Basic Grey, Heidi Swap, yummy flowers and some new stamps.


Will be back laters as I've ben ccing with the girls over at CIS and will have some pages to share.

Till then happy scrapping.



3 Comments:

At 10 June, 2007 , Blogger Chris Millar said...

This is gorgeous Julie!

 
At 14 June, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all your beautiful LO's Julie I always look forward to seeing what you come up with. Your very talented. Those embellies you made are awesome!!! cant wait to get mine :)

 
At 14 June, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie, I love this - very nice work :)

Lorri (Scrappindipity)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home