Life happenings at Jacs place

Friday, June 15, 2007

My new scrap/storage area.

After spending most of the day doing it my new scrap/storage area is set up. I am so loving all the space I've got to store things in.
DH is going to make up a table top that goes between the stacks with castors on it so I can scrap there and my kitchen bench can stay scrap free on the weekends and holidays.
This is my page for the June Monthly challenge over at the 123 blog. We had to use dots-on my Jenni Bowlin and Sassafras lass papers and Scenic Route arrow, birds-in the photos and journaling and to use some clear stamps- the loopy doodled frame and the butterfly clear stamps.
Just a few close ups of the journaling and photo details.


I chatted tonight in the 123 cyber crop. I'm not too sure just what the three chals are for the cc as I was having too much fun chatting to leave the chat and check them out.
Thanks for all the fun girls I had a blast.
Till next time happy scrapping.

3 Comments:

At 16 June, 2007 , Blogger MarniT said...

Holy Moly, my eyes are popping out of my head. How awesome is this storage area...you are one lucky chicky!

 
At 17 June, 2007 , Blogger Louise said...

Sheeesh Julie your storage prize is just so so Coooooool WTG!!!!

 
At 17 June, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great storage prize pack Julie...lucky you!!! Great 123 layout too

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home