Life happenings at Jacs place

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Just had to share
Some pages that I keep forgetting to post here.
The first one is a page I did for a challenge set by Jodee for the dt to make your own chipboard embellies. I had fun making my chipboard title and arrows.
The pics were a few of the ones that I took up at the roundhouse a month or so ago.
This is a page I did for Steph with some of the new Dream Street papers she has in. Wasn't too fussed on the papers but love how this one turned out.
The pic is of Asher again when she was about 1 and a half over seeing the construction of our fish pond in the old house.
These are some pics I took on Sunday when Craig and Asher went for a bike ride over at the school.
She's got a way to go before we even think about taking of the trainers.
And the last pic but by far the best for today. This is what I unpacked this afternoon.


My prize from the scrap apple scraproom comp. It has 6 small cubes with 4 bags and 10 large cubes with 8 bags. I am so loving the lot. Can't wait to get it all together and I know just how to do it too. Guess what I am going to attempt to do while Asher is at school tomorrow morning. I'll share pics of it all put together soon.
Thanks once again to Kelly and Dawn over at the apple yard.
Anyway that's it for now. Till next time as usual thanksfor popping by and any comments and happy scrapping.


5 Comments:

At 15 June, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

Fantastic layouts and I cant wait to see your cubes all set up:)

 
At 15 June, 2007 , Blogger kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

Jules, I totally can't think of someone more deserving of that little prize! I can't wait to see you all set up in your "semi" corner of the kitchen :) Love the pictures of Asher riding her bike.. such a little adventurer you have on your hands!!! :)

 
At 15 June, 2007 , Blogger Francine Burgess said...

wooohooo. lucky you, it all looks delicious, have fun putting it tof=gether, hope you dont need a degree for it..lol..
cheers

 
At 15 June, 2007 , Blogger Cass said...

Beautiful LO's you lucky thing!!!! I particually love the beighy/browny one...classic and gorgeous!!!

kepp smilin'
Cass xxxx

 
At 15 June, 2007 , Blogger Karen L said...

Ah Julie - really love your "Cheeky Dreamer" layout. Love your chipboard embellies you have done a great job with these. Love the colours of this layout and think the photo is stunning. Always love coming here and catching up on life and your works of art. Real inspiration.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home