Life happenings at Jacs place

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Photo and page share
Ok I know it is Saturday not Sunday but I thought I'd get these pages up now and linked where they are surposed to go to before I forget.
But first of I have to share this photo of my little dare devil. We went up to Garden City on Friday and caught up with some friends and while we were there Asher just had to go bouncing. I just had my camera in tow. Like I don't always lol.
My girl with the mas of hair which is is need of a cut had a ball.
Onto some pages now.
I am of to a retreat in a few weeks here and there are a couple of page challenges we have to do. One is a black and white challenge and the other is a sketch one. This is the page I did for the black and white one. I started out with intentions to pop it into the sewing challenge over at the Donna Hooper challenge blog but everything else sort of took over. I will still pop it in though.
These photos where taken a few years back when we were at a friends wedding up in the hills near here. The boys were all playing golf in the morning before the wedding so we booked ourselves into a b & b for a few nights and had a bit of a mini holiday.
The big photo was taken out on the verander of the b & b and thesmaller one was taken at the wedding where Asher decided to claim the lap of a total stranger. I have scrapped that smaller photo a few times now but love it so much that I had to add it to this one too.
It probally is a bit hard to see but I added a french knot swirl to the stamped one and had aplay around with some buttons to make a flower too.
This is my page for the Aussie scrapjack. I am slowly trying to make my way through some of the older photos here and I must say I am slowly catching up. Something I didn't think I'd every acheive.
Over at CIS I am in a handmade journaling card swap and thought I'd have a play around with one before going into production so to speak. Had fun doing it so will get the swap ones done tonight hopefully.
This is my page I did for the US scrapjack challenge. I loved the idea of a minimalist double and thought I'd give it a try. This is the challenge I set for Jolene over at CIS. If you know here work you will know that it is definately a challenge.
Left side detail pic.
Right side detail pic.

I've not long gotten of the phone from my Mum who has been traveling up north for eight weeks or so. I so had a giggle as she was telling me some of the photo shoots she did of Felicity, one of Asher dolls. We had a mega drama the weekend before they left with Asher not geting what she wanted at the news agent and a big "I'm not going to dancing" episode too. So it was either you go to dancing or Felicity(who was with us) goes on holidays. We didn't go to dancing and Felicity was bundled into the caravan.
One of the photos Mum said she got of her was on Cable beach with a camel train in the background. I so can't wait to see and scrap the pics.
Well that's about all from me for now. I'm still in my pjs at the moment, Asher too and we are planning on making a trip down to Mandurah so I had better get my behind into gear I guess. lol
As usual thanks for popping by, and any comments and till next time happy scrapping.




3 Comments:

At 21 July, 2007 , Blogger Michelle Sanders said...

Way to jack it up! Love those details...yeah, I saw the Hambly on there! LOL!

 
At 22 July, 2007 , Blogger Vicky said...

Handmade Journally Swap so like so much fun! Wish I knew about that one, what a coll idea and yours is stunning.
Love all the layout, I dont know how you produce so many, I so can olnly do one every couple of weeks I recon.
Awesome Julie!

 
At 23 July, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous B&W LO Julie! I love it and I love your hand drawn journalling blocks. I'm starting to get a wee bit more adventurous with those too ;)
Take care and have fun at the crop.
Tammy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home